Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,623,559
Guys, somewhere I have seen a screen shot of tatasky facebook chat in which TS sky has replied that TS is not going to add discovery jeet hd in the near future, can any one find out through online chat that whats the truth !!
Just ignore it bro

somewhere I have seen a screen shot of tatasky facebook chat in which TS sky has replied that TS is not going to add discovery jeet hd in the near future, can any one find out through online chat that whats the truth !!
That must be a fake chat ss. Because none of the TS executives will give reply like this .

somewhere I have seen a screen shot of tatasky facebook chat in which TS sky has replied that TS is not going to add discovery jeet hd in the near future, can any one find out through online chat that whats the truth !!

Screenshot_20180315_105003_1.jpg

Last edited:
Hello Everyone,

My new tatasky HVEC box, is not listing any +1 channels in HD.
For example, even if I switch to channel 116, it shows the +1 SD version of Star Plus.

Is this issue with everyone, I have manually downloaded release 103

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock