Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,552
  • Views: Views 2,646,189
And what about 1)Star Plus Repeats 2)Zee tv Repeats ? In which pack onwards they are available in TS? Or we have to subscribe as separate Alacarte?

Same Containt Only Diffrence They Telecast Whole Week Episode Not Sure About Which Packs Availble Better To Cheack Their Website Or My TS .Com Under Manage Pack.

Bro , I am using TS SD since 2 yrs , I am planning for HD STB ..
Yes , The offer can't be converted , but why you didn't cancel the booking and directly order from him again ?

Because Work ID Already Generated He Contact His Senior I Can't Have His No Before That If i Have No I Contact Him Directly Insted Of TS After Work Completed & I Am Take His No. So Not possible.

Last edited:
Because Work ID Already Generated He Contact His Senior I Can't Have His No Before That If i Have No I Contact Him Directly Insted Of TS After Work Completed & I Am Take His No. So Not possible.
For Me also , Work Order Generated , they Called Me I denied that I haven't placed any Specific Upgrade Request for 1 yr , I just wanted the Cc Team to discuss regarding HD StB ,then they Sent me a OTP and Cancelled the Work Order after OTP Confirmation , But the Request isn't yet closed , they will call me and then close the main request , it has been 2 days I get no call from TS , and The Request is in Pending ...

Last edited:
For Me also , Work Order Generated , they Called Me I denied that I haven't placed any Specific Upgrade Request for 1 yr , I just wanted the Cc Team to discuss regarding HD StB ,then they Sent me a OTP and Cancelled the Work Order after OTP Confirmation , But the Request isn't yet closed , they will call me and then close the main request , it has been 2 days I get no call from TS , and The Request is in Pending ...

I Think They Set-Up Request Conformation Time Limit In Their System 24 Or 72 Hours But Mostly Request Slove With In 24 Or 48 Hours Max I Will Suggest Wait Till 48 Hours .
& If Problem Still Persist Call Them Again.

I am using Matte finish one, its good and lasting so long. From 2008..

I am seeing some new dishes which are glossy, doesn't have HD logo. But it doesn't attract dust.

Regarding rain water being stored I guess both types of dishes don't attract water long.

I am seeing some new dishes which are glossy, doesn't have HD logo. But it doesn't attract dust.

Regarding rain water being stored I guess both types of dishes don't attract water long.
I took the connection last December. I have the dish without HD logo. Its kind of matte.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock