Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,598,600
No. Such as the Dhamaal Mix HD pack. If you pay for these packs instead of the base packs, you don't have to pay the ₹175 monthly HD access fee.

Suddenly I got a pop up on screen now while watching IPL
"Your STB is going into standby mode, press any button to cancel"

Never faced this before anyone got such message ? Wonder what it was, before that the mini epg.poped up automatically.

Never faced this before anyone got such message ? Wonder what it was, before that the mini epg.poped up automatically.
Well it's normal if you don't press any bottom on remote for more than 2 hrs this msg pops up (power saving mode).

You can disable it using settings.

Hi bros, I am planning for a 2nd TS connection for my 2nd TV. Does I have the only option of Rs. 250 per month or can I pay Rs. 199 per month by taking a new connection. Then what amount I have to pay for my new STB and connection?.

Hi bros, I am planning for a 2nd TS connection for my 2nd TV. Does I have the only option of Rs. 250 per month or can I pay Rs. 199 per month by taking a new connection. Then what amount I have to pay for my new STB and connection?.
If your primary connection base pack costs 200 or less you need to pay only 150 per month for the secondary connection. Above 200 will be charged 250 per month.
You will get the same pack subscribed in the primary connection and you will not get different package in secondary connection.

As per TS website, 1199 rs is the charge for secondary connection.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock