Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,623,833
I am using south special pack Is it possible to recharge the full amount at the time of the due date? Is both are same?
You can opt for South Special long duration pack. For that, make sure your TS account balance is at least Rs. 1,300 for semi-annually or Rs. 2,520 for a year. Then contact CC or log on to my tatasky.com and do it yourself. For renewal just recharge with the required amount on or before due date and it'll be renewed automatically.

PS: Make sure your stb is on while recharging and changing pack.

Last edited:
T
You can opt for South Special long duration pack. For that, make sure your TS account balance is at least Rs. 1,300 for semi-annually or Rs. 2,520 for a year. Then contact CC or log on to my tatasky.com and do it yourself. For renewal just recharge with the required amount on or before due date and it'll be renewed automatically.

PS: Make sure your stb is on while recharging and changing pack.
Thanks bro

Is star sports select 1 free? I am getting this channel for past three days without Subscribing. I thought i subscribed but when i checked the package, its not there

Bros, is there any signal problem with MNX HD? Pictures are blacked out for few seconds, its also with audio. Audio problem is for few minutes. This problems are not with any other channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock