Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,598,477
If I connect FTA STB to Tata Sky dish , will I get all the FTA Channels available on Tata Sky ?
Or what channels will I get without the need to align the dish ..

If I connect FTA STB to Tata Sky dish , will I get all the FTA Channels available on Tata Sky ?
Or what channels will I get without the need to align the dish ..

You will not get a single FTA channel. All channels are encrypted and u need TS STB to see the channels.

Best is get DD Free Dish and watch

You will not get a single FTA channel. All channels are encrypted and u need TS STB to see the channels.

Best is get DD Free Dish and watch

I have TS , I just wanted to know which channels would come if I connect TS Dish Antenna Cable to FTA ... Bcos the dish is aligned at an angle ..

Saj 007 bro I have got platinum HD semi annual pack, so I have to pay Rs.250 as monthly subscription for my 2nd tv TS connection. Then I can get all the channels running in my 1st TV also in my 2nd TV.

Saj 007 bro I have got platinum HD semi annual pack, so I have to pay Rs.250 as monthly subscription for my 2nd tv TS connection. Then I can get all the channels running in my 1st TV also in my 2nd TV.
Yes bro. You will get all the channels available in the primary connection .

What are ways to recharge long duration packs online ? is only enter the amount and recharge or any way there is an option to select and recharge like mobile phones

What are ways to recharge long duration packs online ? is only enter the amount and recharge or any way there is an option to select and recharge like mobile phones
Which pack are you using?
Edit: If you are using monthly pack. Then you can opt for long duration pack. Make sure you have sufficient balance before opting long duration pack. For recharge just enter the amount and recharge. But for pack change you'll have to call CC or you can do it yourself by logging on to mytatasky.com

Last edited:
Which pack are you using?
Edit: If you are using monthly pack. Then you can opt for long duration pack by calling CC or log on to mytatasky.com. Make sure you have sufficient balance before opting long duration pack.
I am using south special pack Is it possible to recharge the full amount at the time of the due date? Is both are same?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock