Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,541
  • Views: Views 2,626,027
On the launch of services, Tata Sky chief content officer Arun Unni said, “Telugu and Tamil film industries today have a fan following that transcends the state boundaries and captures the interest of viewers across the country. To cater to the ever-increasing demand for regional cinema, Tata Sky has partnered with Star Maa for Telugu films and Star Vijay for Tamil films to offer the best of content in an ad-free format to all movie lovers.”

Tata Sky’s bouquet of regional cinema services now includes Tata Sky Telugu, Tata Sky Tamil, Tata Sky Bangla, Tata Sky Punjab De Rang, Tata Sky Marathi, and Tata Sky Kids Cinema.

Tata Sky launches Tamil, Telugu movie services – TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI

Nepal1 licence now being used by a local jaipur based news channel called BTS News. Please check on other platforms too as it's common these days for channels to use random licences, maybe Nepal1 has vacated old licence & opted for a new one. If the channel has shut down then also please update here so that users r informed about it

Arre bhai, i had posted it before him. My query was about a different thing, mainly to know if Nepal1 is shut or using some other licence and shifted to new frequency. DTH ops won't retune parameters immediately as it's not that popular channel & they must not have noticed the change bcoz Nepal1 logo still present on the feed. Look at Airtel it has still not restarted FTV feed since it migrated to new frequency, Tata Sky made necessary changes within few days. Airtel is also running channels like Disney Junior, Disney XD , Sony Yay (most language feeds) with poor audio quality as they have not adjusted Audio Peak settings properly, certain channels like Vh1 also having same issue from broadcaster side as it can be noticed across platforms since separate SD feed was started last year. People don't know about these tech topics and hence saga continues. Interacting with broadcaster or DTH to get it sorted is a long & tiresome process as experienced by me so many times in past hence i am in no mood to take this up with them.

Last edited:
Request Tata Sky subscribers to please check all channels being transmitted from 11670 H transponder as there is a possibility that a scroll or red trigger button has been or will be shortly added on one of them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock