Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,541
  • Views: Views 2,625,119
From today i am not getting Republic TV and News X in FTA Complementary pack. Its asking to subscribe, any one has the issue ???

I think Tata sky not providing Fta English news channels on FTA complementary any more.

I think Tata sky not providing Fta English news channels on FTA complementary any more.
Yes English News channels are removed from FTA Complimentary Pack, Hindi News is still there in that pack

Need urgent help 😭😭
I am trapped    
I got the new connection installed at 2200 with 6m Hindi basic pack but the problem is I cannot drop the pack …..so pure loss     
Tatasky customer care also said it cannot be dropped…can someone help???

Need urgent help 😭😭
I am trapped    
I got the new connection installed at 2200 with 6m Hindi basic pack but the problem is I cannot drop the pack …..so pure loss     
Tatasky customer care also said it cannot be dropped…can someone help???
For Help related to Pack Modification contact Tata sky Dealer not Customer Care. Have you contacted the dealer who gave you this offer?

Did You got new connection with 6 months Balance in your account?? @Anish Pai bro, are you aware of any such Offer

Last edited:
For Help related to Pack Modification contact Tata sky Dealer not Customer Care. Have you contacted the dealer who gave you this offer?

Did You got new connection with 6 months Balance in your account?? @Anish Pai bro, are you aware of any such Offer
Dealer also said once activated cannot be changed....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock