Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,540
  • Views: Views 2,605,879
You got the best offer bro, enjoy your free Channels.
Yes but I mostly watch HD channels only...existing SD channels are of no use...anyway it's not entirely loss....because ncf of 6 months is included...153*6=918
2200-918=1282...still it's good ...max 200 loss

However if I had taken that 6m Hindi basic HD @2800 then it would have been good ..... anyway what's done is done😅😅

Sound quality is like theatre dd+.... In dishtv I was getting just stereo sound...injustice to my TV😅
With regards to picture quality it's bit dull as compared to dishtv.in non-hevc box it was really good..I have set backlight to full 10 points to compensate after that picture quality is much better than dishtv....

Below is my observation
Old TS non hevc box : backlight was set to 5, contrast 50, bri 50, sharpness 25
Dishtv: backlight 8, contrast 60, bri 60, sharpness 40
New TS hevc box : backlight 10, contrast 60, bri 60, sharpness 60

Maybe you are subscribed to FTA English News pack because those channels are not available on FTA complimentary pack
I think it's a technical problem because all unsubscribe English news channel working fine in tatasky mobile app

Any news when they are adding zee classic? Really miss that channel...woh zamana Kare deewana😫

Yes but I mostly watch HD channels only...existing SD channels are of no use...anyway it's not entirely loss....because ncf of 6 months is included...153*6=918
2200-918=1282...still it's good ...max 200 loss

However if I had taken that 6m Hindi basic HD @2800 then it would have been good ..... anyway what's done is done😅😅

Sound quality is like theatre dd+.... In dishtv I was getting just stereo sound...injustice to my TV😅
With regards to picture quality it's bit dull as compared to dishtv.in non-hevc box it was really good..I have set backlight to full 10 points to compensate after that picture quality is much better than dishtv....

Below is my observation
Old TS non hevc box : backlight was set to 5, contrast 50, bri 50, sharpness 25
Dishtv: backlight 8, contrast 60, bri 60, sharpness 40
New TS hevc box : backlight 10, contrast 60, bri 60, sharpness 60
I have tweeted in Twitter and they dropped my semi annual pack...super happy now... effective price of new connection is now 196 only!!!

Which DTH can offer😅

Is there any way to get account balance and due date details on my STB manually without contacting CC?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock