Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,537
  • Views: Views 2,592,836
Guys any solution about the audio issue?? My preferred language is set to Hindi still in some infotainment HD channels like history TV 18, nat Geo, discovery HD ,animal planet HD etc audio is changing to english....even when I switch channel it is reverting to english only... Please help

Guys any solution about the audio issue?? My preferred language is set to Hindi still in some infotainment HD channels like history TV 18, nat Geo, discovery HD ,animal planet HD etc audio is changing to english....even when I switch channel it is reverting to english only... Please help
There is no solution for this issue :( Dolby Audio is always preferred and Infotainment HD channels provide Dolby Audio in English only that's why when you switch to these Channels your language automatically changes to English

Last edited:
That is exactly what @Abhinav842 bro told.You have to change the audio every time:cautious:

There is no solution for this issue :( Dolby Audio is always preferred and Infotainment HD channels provide Dolby Audio in English only that's why when you switch to these Channels your language automatically changes to English
For this issue two brothers seek help in a thread few months back. One Bro I know @thisisjagan . Well done Abhinav Bro, given a solution for this. Including me till have no any idea about the issue. Congrats 👍

Ok so in order to resolve the issue we need to change the audio to PCM? Becoz other 2 options are DD and DD+...with audio set to DD+ I am getting theatre like sound even in SD channels....Tatasky should give preference to audio language than sound output....not sure why they are not fixing it since long time......

Ok so in order to resolve the issue we need to change the audio to PCM? Becoz other 2 options are DD and DD+...with audio set to DD+ I am getting theatre like sound even in SD channels....Tatasky should give preference to audio language than sound output....not sure why they are not fixing it since long time......
I have tried changing to PCM, nothing helps.
This issue is from starting and we all are irritated with this.

Tatasky removed most of the English news channels which I subscribed during channel selection after trai order, and now those channels ask to subscribe it again.. eg. BTVI,NewsX,Al Jazeera and many more..
Is tatasky call centre go regional as earlier I can pretty comfortably get connected to a English representative but now either it latch to an local language or hindi..and they know nothing..

Tatasky removed most of the English news channels which I subscribed during channel selection after trai order, and now those channels ask to subscribe it again.. eg. BTVI,NewsX,Al Jazeera and many more..
Is tatasky call centre go regional as earlier I can pretty comfortably get connected to a English representative but now either it latch to an local language or hindi..and they know nothing..

They have just changed the pack. Earlier it was available in FTA Promo Pack, now u have to take FTA English News Pack which has all the channels u mentioned above.

I also faced same yesterday, i added this back and i get all the channels.

Tata sky has removed English news channels from complementary pack..now one have to choose English News Fta pack to get all these under Mini/Add-on pack section in channel selector

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock