Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,594,183
Bro. There is no audio issue on Star sports 1 HD. The day when Dino bro said I checked the voice is normal. It may be issue in ADTV side

May be Star India has resolved it now, i hardly watch their channels nowadays and not subscribed SS 1 HD since last few months. But it was not an operator issue, this i am 200 percent sure

Bro. There is no audio issue on Star sports 1 HD. The day when Dino bro said I checked the voice is normal. It may be issue in ADTV side
Okay, I'll also check once as some members have said about it.

May be Star India has resolved it now, i hardly watch their channels nowadays and not subscribed SS 1 HD since last few months. But it was not an operator issue, this i am 200 percent sure
Bro you could have said that before itself. The issue isn't there anymore if it was there before which idk. Since WC started haven't had any audio problems with SS1 HD.

This is another example how tata sky invested huge money is not so essential things. They should have provided channels or service at affordable cost to common people but charged more and used funds to attract premium audience with hope of garnering more revenue from them.

Not against operator targeting premium audience but a certain balance in approach is needed which Tata Sky lacked for most part. Common people paid more > it was invested by Tata Sky for costly marketing initiatives > premium audience got them jump in ARPU. Last 2 things won't be wrong if regular folks did not have bear most burden of this splurge
When I moved from cable to TS about 12 yrs back I paid ₹230/mth for first 6 months (as TS was newly launched then & was still in process of adding channels.) after that my subscription charges increased to ₹300/mth then I paid the same amount for a long time.
(I never felt over charged as I was previously paying ₹275/mth to cable guy)

After moving to TS I never felt overcharged the only thing I felt that I started getting 10 times better audio-video quality & service than my old cable at almost similar price.

@Choco7905 Bro, it's in my mind you described the issue about audio. I also understood. Now I talking about , after software upgrade, the audio quality is better than past. He said that TS handles the technology wrongly. And give the audio as 5.1. you deeply read the post of him.

@Choco7905 Bro, it's in my mind you described the issue about audio. I also understood. Now I talking about , after software upgrade, the audio quality is better than past. He said that TS handles the technology wrongly. And give the audio as 5.1. you deeply read the post of him.
Okay, the audio quality might have increased after the software update but a update of Tata Sky will not add true dolby audio on channels which don't have it by default. Due to this the quality is not good on some channels & this is were they're handling the technology in wrong way. This is what he said.

When I moved from cable to TS about 12 yrs back I paid ₹230/mth for first 6 months (as TS was newly launched then & was still in process of adding channels.) after that my subscription charges increased to ₹300/mth then I paid the same amount for a long time.
(I never felt over charged as I was previously paying ₹275/mth to cable guy)

After moving to TS I never felt overcharged the only thing I felt that I started getting 10 times better audio-video quality & service than my old cable at almost similar price.

Guess u might be living in a posh area where cable rates were at par with Tata Sky. Did u take Dhamaal Mix pack bcoz it was priced at around Rs. 300 for a long time. But then this only had basic channels, maybe u watched just them

Or may be u got all channels in Rs. 275 with cable tv and tata sky gave u suspension offers on a continued basis which gave access to all channels at half the original price.

Ask an regular subscriber, he or she will clearly tell that Tata Sky always had higher prices as compared to other operators.

Okay, the audio quality might have increased after the software update but a update of Tata Sky will not add true dolby audio on channels which don't have it by default. Due to this the quality is not good on some channels & this is were they're handling the technology in wrong way. This is what he said.
I obey with your words, and hear the crab audio quality of TS Bro 🙏. And tell which DTH giving true DD audio, I purchase and check with my TS crab audio 🙏
Edit: it's crap, not crab.

Last edited:
I obey with your words, and hear the crab audio quality of TS Bro 🙏. And tell which DTH giving true DD audio, I purchase and check with my TS crab audio 🙏

Buddy, i guess r watching wildlife content or channels... Please tune into other stuff for enjoying human audio too. Crab audio is not soothing beyond a point.:wink2:

Buddy, i guess r watching wildlife content or channels... Please tune into other stuff for enjoying human audio too. Crab audio is not soothing beyond a point.:wink2:
Bro stop making fun. You made a silly mistake too yesterday which has led the LGBTQ community to start a search mission to find wherever you are :tongue2:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock