Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,522
  • Views: Views 2,617,624
Bro its crap not crab. Just sharing for your information, not intending to offend you.

Nothing to be offended, we were having fun moments. Let me tell u my story, even i used to think that people uttered crab when something goes wrong after seeing movie Salaam Namaste back in 2005. Much later i realised that it was actually crap and all the time i was actually wrong.

We learn with time and not having complete knowledge of English does not make anyone less smart or inferior. I hate when people make this a judging parameter.

Goody Goody Night!

@Choco7905 Bro, till I cool. I didn't get iritated. We leave that. Not only in DTH. We take two wheeler, my best choice Bajaj, if you like Yamaha and Dino brother likes Hero. And I don't watch TV a long time. Morning one hour I listening songs on MTV beat HD. And some Tamil news channels. And good morning have a nice weekend.😍

What's your problem? Why are you not accepting the fact? I've already put the facts before you in past.
Don't get irritated so quickly. I don't have any issues with Tata Sky. In 2016, I thought of getting one connection but then I thought when I am getting the same thing (as per my requirements) in airtel, what's the need to waste money on new connection? So, I terminated the plan.

We also don't have such problem. We can add/remove any channel at any moment without any restrictions. There are various ways of doing this

There's no issue in doing the recharge above the plan's value. UPP is made for customer's convenience & it's available from many years. It's the mistake of people that they do such recharges even after knowing & at shops, dealer/retailer always tell to not recharge with odd amounts.
Fact of the matter is unless many members confirm SS1 HD has issues with AQ we can't accept it as a fact. I didn't have issues either with Den or Tata Sky. @Anish Pai is also very much into cricket and is also a long time TS subscriber. He has also said there's no issues. Dino bro says he got confirmation from SS that it's from their side. Unless he shows us some proof like Ramesh bro asked it has to be taken with a grain of salt. As for fake Dolby that's a different thing which i have no clue of. I can only discuss about the things that i know of

You are the one that's actually annoyed by my post for no reason when i have stated the facts. My reply was intended for Ramesh bro who asked which dth is better for AQ and i proceeded to state the truth. You probably read my statements regarding Airtel having issues which can you deny? I have not said TS is flawless either. Infact I told him to switch his dth for Airtel incase they do provide better audio.

I haven't said it isn't easy to add/drop channels on Airtel but can you genuinely say it is better than Tata Sky's? The simple conclusion here is yes you can do the things you want on both but TS has an app which is less buggy and more pleasing to look at than Airtels. Here Ramesh bro is contemplating of switching his DTH so i made him aware of what he might miss out on and not because i hate Airtel. I do hate their logo which is ugly.

Anyway, you've said you'd move to Den after your ADTV balance gets over. Let me know how it goes. Good luck.

Last edited:
Fact of the matter is unless many members confirm SS1 HD has issues with AQ we can't accept it as a fact. I didn't have issues either with Den or Tata Sky. @Anish Pai is also very much into cricket and is also a long time TS subscriber. He has also said there's no issues. Dino bro says he got confirmation from SS that it's from their side. Unless he shows us some proof like Ramesh bro asked it has to be taken with a grain of salt. As for fake Dolby that's a different thing which i have no clue of. I can only discuss about the things that i know of
First of all, I wasn't talking about SS1 audio issue. I was talking about the dolby audio which everybody knows.
Second thing, for removing topups, we just need to open self-care & all subscribed topups is listed the home page. Click on the topups that needs to be removed. That's it. In TS also the same thing must be there. Yes, I accept that's TS app/website looks more good & airtel have bugs but that bugs are very useful to us, in past also & now also.
Honestly speaking, for me all these things doesn't matter. For me what matters is what's coming on TV & how's that. I select one desired plan & it remains active for years until & unless there's a better alternative.
Now don't think that airtel lacks in all these that's why I am saying this. No, it's not much required to me. I've to rarely make changes in my account & these are not required to be top-notch.

Tata sky audio and picture quality , rocking for me :tup: :cheers:( for me)
5RHMSsY.jpg

6QnQthF.jpg

Subwoofer
GXAgP82.jpg

FL, C, FR
zkQ1tZu.jpg

SR
FZZWzzX.jpg

SL
hEkoiuM.jpg

I don't know why non TS users come in TS sections and start to argue

Dolby digital audio on HD channels is perfectly fine. Issue is in some channels that broadcast in DD but TS adds DD+ to them.

This again is not some big issue. Selecting DD in audio settings fixes it and we get the original DD sounds.

I have a Sony IV300 HT system and it detects the audio from STB perfectly. There is no issues for any HD channel. I get voice in central speaker, music in front and rest of the sounds at rear speakers.

Tata sky has many pros that beat other competitors, but I don't want to take this ahead. And ADTV users pls be cool and answer and not get angry, no TS users come and argue in ADTV sections.

Dolby digital audio on HD channels is perfectly fine. Issue is in some channels that broadcast in DD but TS adds DD+ to them.

This again is not some big issue. Selecting DD in audio settings fixes it and we get the original DD sounds.

I have a Sony IV300 HT system and it detects the audio from STB perfectly. There is no issues for any HD channel. I get voice in central speaker, music in front and rest of the sounds at rear speakers.

Tata sky has many pros that beat other competitors, but I don't want to take this ahead. And ADTV users pls be cool and answer and not get angry, no TS users come and argue in ADTV sections.

To prove they are superior in decision making 😁

ADTV users think TS users don't have good eyes either good ears. :lol: 😆

Attention Tata|sky Subscribers & Mates
In last 8 hrs there are 3 Different Time Bands where the Signal from Insat 4A fails for atleast 5 minutes each and came back.
●The 1st incident was Yesterday at near 1 am when the Signal from Insat 4A lost but GSat Signal Remains Superbe.
●The 2nd incident at Morning 5.15 am &
●The 3rd incident at 8.30 am.

In all 3 cases the Channels belongs to Insat 4A TP lost their respective Signal and Signal Quality drops to '0' but Signal Strength remains on 198 (for me).
The Signal Lost for the Channels are:-
Home Channel 100
ABP News
ABP Ananda
Movies OK
Zee Bollywood
UTV Movies
Test Insat Ch.2031.

The Signal remains absolutely Fine on GSat on following:-
Zee Bangla HD
Sony Mix
Test Gsat Ch.2032
and Others.

■ In all 3 cases the Signal Quality regains to Normal Position nearly after 4 to 5 mins.

■ I think the Issue is coming from Insat 4A.

■ At present all Signals from Insat 4A & GSat are running fine.
-------------------------------------
Regret for not able to capture Screenshots.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock