Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,599,162
Guess u might be living in a posh area where cable rates were at par with Tata Sky. Did u take Dhamaal Mix pack bcoz it was priced at around Rs. 300 for a long time. But then this only had basic channels, maybe u watched just them

Or may be u got all channels in Rs. 275 with cable tv and tata sky gave u suspension offers on a continued basis which gave access to all channels at half the original price.

Ask an regular subscriber, he or she will clearly tell that Tata Sky always had higher prices as compared to other operators.
I live in City & we always had high tv cable rates I don't no why, may be because from the start we always got the service of big cable operators like Bhaskar TV, SR cable etc.

I was on Super Saver pack that stayed for ₹300/mth for a long time.
(It included Most of the Channels including English, Hindi & Sports)

For human audio you recommend me a good audio DTH brand. I hear in that. TS is not suitable for human audio, my dear Dino brother! :hs: :smile2:
He has no recommendations for you. When you're happy with the audio quality TS is providing why are you bothered with what ADTV users have to say? They have their own issues which you can check on ADTV discussions page. Overall TS may have a few flaws but i can tell you straight away TS is in it's own league. We don't have problems picking and dropping channels or have problems incase we recharge above the value of the package etc. Moreover i absolutely hate ADTV's logo and even if they have the best HD PQ i'd not get it. However if ADTV is indeed providing better AQ and if you aren't satisfied with TS then it's time to move on. As i said it's about your requirements and not what others say.

Last edited:
For human audio you recommend me a good audio DTH brand. I hear in that. TS is not suitable for human audio, my dear Dino brother! :hs: :smile2:

Choose Independent TV, they might be having pleasant OSD Voice all day informing that subscribers r free to chose any other brand. They will guide u better as to which brand provides best human audio apart from them. Experience counts hence giving u this suggestion. :)

I live in City & we always had high tv cable rates I don't no why, may be because from the start we always got the service of big cable operators like Bhaskar TV, SR cable etc.

I was on Super Saver pack that stayed for ₹300/mth for a long time.
(It included Most of the Channels including English, Hindi & Sports)

So brother which is why i said u were on mid level base pack and cable rates were high in ur area so u did not feel major difference otherwise real ground situation was not same for most others.

So brother which is why i said u were on mid level base pack and cable rates were high in ur area so u did not feel major difference otherwise real ground situation was not same for most others.
Well I can share only my experience with a particular thing (TS in this case).
I was happy with what TS was providing me at ₹300
I was getting Sports channels, English Movies & Hindi Channels (I never cared about other regional Channels as the only two languages that I can understand one is Hindi & other one is English)

I will also admit that I was lucky enough to get Super Saver pack even after its discontinuation for a long period of time.

I obey with your words, and hear the crab audio quality of TS Bro 🙏. And tell which DTH giving true DD audio, I purchase and check with my TS crab audio 🙏
What's your problem? Why are you not accepting the fact? I've already put the facts before you in past.
Don't get irritated so quickly. I don't have any issues with Tata Sky. In 2016, I thought of getting one connection but then I thought when I am getting the same thing (as per my requirements) in airtel, what's the need to waste money on new connection? So, I terminated the plan.
We don't have problems picking and dropping channels
We also don't have such problem. We can add/remove any channel at any moment without any restrictions. There are various ways of doing this
have problems incase we recharge above the value of the package
There's no issue in doing the recharge above the plan's value. UPP is made for customer's convenience & it's available from many years. It's the mistake of people that they do such recharges even after knowing & at shops, dealer/retailer always tell to not recharge with odd amounts.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock