Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,600,959
So you're having slight difference b/w SS1 HD & 2 HD during match which is strange. But i agree audio is getting high on SS 1 HD during ads. There's no denying this. But no one has an answer on why this is happening though 😔

So we have 3 instances

1. Low audio on match as compared to advt
2. High audio in advt as compared to match
3. No difference in match and advt audio

Really strange.

Also other Dolby channels like star plus hd have lower audio in TV as compared to ss1 HD.
No such issue in airtel. All HD channels are having same audio level.

So you're having slight difference b/w SS1 HD & 2 HD during match which is strange.
Yes, there's a little difference. Keep the volume level same & change the channel. You may also notice it. Just focus on it.

So we have 3 instances

1. Low audio on match as compared to advt
2. High audio in advt as compared to match
3. No difference in match and advt audio

Really strange.
No chance of 3rd option.
I think 1st option is correct because during ads both 1 HD & 2 HD are having same audio level & during match 1 is low than 2.
Now, we know that 2 doesn't have any issues which means option 1 is correct.

Guys after carefully listening to all SS channels including both SD & HD during the WC i must say SS1 HD has the issue of volume becoming louder during the ads. This issue isn't there in SS1 SD, SS2 SD or SS2 HD but it's definitely there in SS1 HD. I tried to carefully listen and not try to judge too fast. But it's the truth atleast with TV speakers. I don't know if the issue exists on HT.

But @dino29 bro i hope you're not mad at me for being skeptical of your complaint regarding SS1 HD. I apologize if you are. I definitely didn't have this issue earlier but this issue seems to perhaps come and go and is an issue from broadcasters end. I am being 100% honest here.

Hey Brother! I never take such things to heart. Just like i have views based on my understanding or observation similarly u or others have the right for the same. I only hope that we discuss things with some more calmness rather than immediately pointing fingers or casting aspersions over a person's intent . It yields no benefit to us to those visiting forum to get clarity or information.

Different people have unnecessarily blamed me and i have to put in lot of time in defending things which would not have happened if responses r given after some research and getting proper details about the subject.

You r a good member and so r most others , i hold no disregard or dislike for anyone. Life is too short to waste on petty things. There was nothing to apologize however must admit still by doing so u have displayed a very big heart. Only few gather courage to come forward and accept mistakes if inner conscience tells them so. This is not a small thing to do , most people see it as sign of weakness but in reality it requires strength and u deserve massive applause. :)

Last edited:
Ok, so I tried both.

1. In TV speakers i kept 30 volume. I almost find sound similar in advt and match, in advt sound is very little more as compared to match.

2. In HT, both advt and match audio is same, no difference.

Can't say if SS2 hd as not subscribed
Sorry Bro, I just reached home. And tested in SS 2 HD. TV audio little down in match and advt. And in HT match louder and advt down. SS 1 HD same as you. Bro.

Yeah so it's definitely an issue. SS2 HD does not have it. I subscribed to these channels just for the sake of testing. So, i guess only those who use tv speakers have the problem?
In TV speakers, we can't analyst the proper audio. Coz the speakers are various TV to TV. I heard SS 2 HD audio lower in TV but loud in HT.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock