Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,545
  • Views: Views 2,633,800
Watching India vs Pakistan Match on TATA|sky is really a treat worthy today.
Star Sports 1 HD - PQ Sharpness Increased with AQ Depth Super Fine with DD+ facility on HT.
Star Sports 1 Hindi HD - Amazed with the Sharpness of PQ and AQ DD+ Depth today.
Star Sports 2 HD - PQ remains Same & AQ Depth little bit lower than SS1 HD & SS1 Hindi HD.
Star Sports Select 1 HD - PQ also working fine but AQ Depth keeping Low during Live Broadcast of Match & Depth increases during Promo & Ad Breaks.
Star Sports 1 Bangla - PQ & AQ as usual as other SD Sports Service of Star.

Last edited:
Yes Bro, that I can't understand, one saying DTH end and another one it's broadcasters end. For this I will be done PhD in audio. Haha # just kidding 😁
The one who was saying that issue is from DTH end, was saying for other channels not SS1. I think you misunderstood it bro.;)

By the way, @asgworldindia bro, are you sure that audio is low on SS2 HD than SS1 HD? In airtel it's opposite.

Kerala Vison (Cable operator ) in kerala is having channel TSN2 and subscribers can watch Copa america. Any chances for that channel to be in TATA SKY? experts....

Guys after carefully listening to all SS channels including both SD & HD during the WC i must say SS1 HD has the issue of volume becoming louder during the ads. This issue isn't there in SS1 SD, SS2 SD or SS2 HD but it's definitely there in SS1 HD. I tried to carefully listen and not try to judge too fast. But it's the truth atleast with TV speakers. I don't know if the issue exists on HT.

But @dino29 bro i hope you're not mad at me for being skeptical of your complaint regarding SS1 HD. I apologize if you are. I definitely didn't have this issue earlier but this issue seems to perhaps come and go and is an issue from broadcasters end. I am being 100% honest here.

Guys after carefully listening to all SS channels including both SD & HD during the WC i must say SS1 HD has the issue of volume becoming louder during the ads. This issue isn't there in SS1 SD, SS2 SD or SS2 HD but it's definitely there in SS1 HD.
I think it's happening because the content is having dolby audio but the ads are in stereo so it's becoming loud.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock