Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,545
  • Views: Views 2,633,549
Hmmm... Also, audio is low on SS1 HD in comparison with 2 HD.
I feel this is an issue which requires a discussion. During the match itself both SS1 HD and SS2 HD have the same volume.

Audio is low during match or during ads for you bro? This is really confusing now.

Ok, so I tried both.

1. In TV speakers i kept 30 volume. I almost find sound similar in advt and match, in advt sound is very little more as compared to match.

2. In HT, both advt and match audio is same, no difference.

Can't say if SS2 hd as not subscribed

Ok, so I tried both.

1. In TV speakers i kept 30 volume. I almost find sound similar in advt and match, in advt sound is very little more as compared to match.

2. In HT, both advt and match audio is same, no difference.

Can't say if SS2 hd as not subscribed
Yeah so it's definitely an issue. SS2 HD does not have it. I subscribed to these channels just for the sake of testing. So, i guess only those who use tv speakers have the problem?

As I said before, you'll only know what's the issue if you listen both the channel's audio. If you only listen SS1 HD, you'll not find much big of a problem. This is on a home theater mind you!

Yeah so it's definitely an issue. SS2 HD does not have it. I subscribed to these channels just for the sake of testing. So, i guess only those who use tv speakers have the problem?

Could be. As the audio is distributed property in HT as compared to TV speakers.

But again the difference in volume is not that much in advt and match in TV speakers.

Last edited:
Could be. As the audio is distributed property in HT as compared to TV speakers.

But again the difference in volume is not that much in advt and match.
Bro my tv speakers are pretty loud and clear and 30 volume will be too loud. I just tested by checking it at 20 and man the ads just sound too loud for me. This wasn't there when i was watching Australia vs India match. This definitely is a problem that needs to be sorted.

This is kind of similar to what i was facing in Colors Kannada HD when i had DEN. There volume used to go up and down constantly during ads and during the show but SS1 HD on TS has only issue of volume getting loud during ads but it doesn't become too low during the match that it becomes impossible to hear so i can live with this

Bro my tv speakers are pretty loud and clear and 30 volume will be too loud. I just tested by checking it at 20 and man the ads just sound too loud for me. This wasn't there when i was watching Australia vs India match. This definitely is a problem that needs to be sorted.

This is kind of similar to what i was facing in Colors Kannada HD when i had DEN. There volume used to go up and down constantly during ads and during the show but SS1 HD on TS has only issue of volume getting loud during ads but it doesn't become too low during the match that it becomes impossible to hear so i can live with this

This issue is not there in my TV. Not much difference as u are saying. I had this issue during IPL this year. Now no such issue in TV or HT.

Also other Dolby channels like star plus hd have lower audio in TV as compared to ss1 HD.

I feel this is an issue which requires a discussion. During the match itself both SS1 HD and SS2 HD have the same volume.

Audio is low during match or during ads for you bro? This is really confusing now.
Audio is low during match on 1 HD & there's a very little difference b/w both the channels.
During ads SS1 HD's audio is getting high so it's becoming equal to 2 HD.
This experience is with TV speakers.

Audio is low during match on 1 HD & there's a very little difference b/w both the channels.
During ads SS1 HD's audio is getting high so it's becoming equal to 2 HD.
This experience is with TV speakers.
So you're having slight difference b/w SS1 HD & 2 HD during match which is strange. But i agree audio is getting high on SS 1 HD during ads. There's no denying this. But no one has an answer on why this is happening though 😔

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock