Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,540
  • Views: Views 2,605,865
Anyway to break barrier why tata sky charges similar ncf for both primary and secondary connections? It is not beyond my means by certainly defies logic of being economical :)

Anyway to break barrier why tata sky charges similar ncf for both primary and secondary connections? It is not beyond my means by certainly defies logic of being economical :)
TATA|sky has abolished the Concept of Discounted Scheme of Multi Tv Policy and by Renaming that they started now TS Room TV Service with undiscounted scheme with Same Price that of Primary Connection.
Henceforth nowadays all Connections in a Household installed under Same ID will be treated as all Separate Room TV with Same Mirror /or Different Pack with Same NCF.
TS also blamed to abolish the previous Scheme altered with the above said New one only on the shoulder of TRAI New Rule ?!!!!!! (Seriously ???)
So no more Economical as of Now.........

Batter to switch Airtel for multi TV discount. Airtel will going to add pending HD channels tomorrow

TATA|sky has abolished the Concept of Discounted Scheme of Multi Tv Policy and by Renaming that they started now TS Room TV Service with undiscounted scheme with Same Price that of Primary Connection.
Henceforth nowadays all Connections in a Household installed under Same ID will be treated as all Separate Room TV with Same Mirror /or Different Pack with Same NCF.
TS also blamed to abolish the previous Scheme altered with the above said New one only on the shoulder of TRAI New Rule ?!!!!!! (Seriously ???)
So no more Economical as of Now.........

I know that bro, actually my above comment was posted in Tata Sky thread related to South ATL initiative but don't know why mids shifted it here. It was a sarcastic take on what Tata Sky was trying to achieve thru this campaign and the reality on ground

Any news of xplore hd in tatasky.... Airtel guys are having party for this channel addition exclusively in Airtel.... I know like zee classic eventually it will be added but anyone know when...

On a side note it seems zee has exclusive deal with Airtel all new zee channels are getting added to Airtel first...

Any news of xplore hd in tatasky.... Airtel guys are having party for this channel addition exclusively in Airtel.... I know like zee classic eventually it will be added but anyone know when...

On a side note it seems zee has exclusive deal with Airtel all new zee channels are getting added to Airtel first...

Yes now some new channels land on other DTH first than Tata Sky bucking the trend.After TRAI rules in place Tata Sky is hesitant to add channels.Now some of them like skystar music,skystar filme,showbox,Mtunes+ and &explor HD are pending and most of them are FTA and asking them to add in bouquets may take time as now NCF comes in picture.

Yes now some new channels land on other DTH first than Tata Sky bucking the trend.After TRAI rules in place Tata Sky is hesitant to add channels.Now some of them like skystar music,skystar filme,showbox,Mtunes+ and &explor HD are pending and most of them are FTA and asking them to add in bouquets may take time as now NCF comes in picture.
So true after new trai rules tatasky has become hesitant to add FTA or low cost paid channels as it clearly knows it won't get any additional profit from adding this channels...
Money before customer!

Yesterday I activated and immediately deactivated the sun music HD and ss1 select HD. But till it appears on screen. Not in TS app.🤔🤔

Yesterday I activated and immediately deactivated the sun music HD and ss1 select HD. But till it appears on screen. Not in TS app.🤔🤔
Yes, if your TV is not 'ON' while making pack changes(deactivating) then you will be able to watch those Channels for few hours and if you are activating then those Channels won't be activated until you refresh it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock