Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,536
  • Views: Views 2,622,177
I think no need of it bcoz no deduction occures once we confirm the removal of certain channels....those channels will remain in STB only and not in our account...i have checked it...few days back i was outof my house for 10 days...so suspended the STB...puposely i had switched of the STB while chatting...after returning bfore reactivating all channels were working fine till the msg arrived or shut on its own...
This was my experiance...
I know that, I was just sharing information related to his query. That method is helpful if Channel is not working after 'Adding' it.

Channel 100 is showing a watermark on top corner which says Showcase Filmy Wednesdays 50% Off with old Showcase logo.

CC is clueless about it, Anyone knows what's that for?

IMG20190727083239.jpg

Star plus hd 114 has different volume bar ..is their any thing behind testing going please cheak anyone?

Star plus hd 114 has different volume bar ..is their any thing behind testing going please cheak anyone?
Read this 👇👇
It is discussed many times in past. It happens if some service (likely red bug) linked to the channel. Nothing special or related to audio quality. It will vanish once TS remove the ticker from the channel.

Now a day's what tatasky doing so many important channel are not adding ..like
&xplor hd
Fyi 18 hd
Gemini music hd
COLORS bangla cinema
Divya tv
Sky Star filme
Sky Star music
Balle balle
P tune
P plus
Box cinema
Ptc gold
Ptc music
Tatasky losing their first adding nature what happen with tatasky only airtel manage these channels to add..

Now a day's what tatasky doing so many important channel are not adding ..like
&xplor hd
Fyi 18 hd
Gemini music hd
COLORS bangla cinema
Divya tv
Sky Star filme
Sky Star music
Balle balle
P tune
P plus
Box cinema
Ptc gold
Ptc music
Tatasky losing their first adding nature what happen with tatasky only airtel manage these channels to add..

Considering the cordial relations between Tata/Disney/Star and Viacom18/TV18, we might see a merger between Jio FTTH and Tata Sky to take on others. Not only Star and TV18 get along well on different fronts but Disney too has had content sharing and even partnership in running channels like History TV and FYI with TV18 group. Even Disney Channels were distributed by Indiacast till integration with Star India happened. Who knows what is in store and how it may surprise many. :)

Already HotStar is siding with Jio TV after exit from airtel tv platform and those which have tie up with airtel like Alt Balaji, Zee5, Amazon r coming together to form unison.

Zee Channels getting added on airtel might be a planned counter strategy to opposite side. Just imagine Tata Sky combining with Jio FTTH, they can a behemoth in content provider space. Linear + Digital choice can take game to new level which Tata Sky broadband or their individual collaboration with Prime Video , Netflix cannot achieve .
Airtel can leverage its mobile or strong/effective broadband network for pushing the momentum.

What say buddies, u find this appetizing?

Considering the cordial relations between Tata/Disney/Star and Viacom18/TV18, we might see a merger between Jio FTTH and Tata Sky to take on others.

Jio Giga Fiber is a FTTH based network, TS is a DTH based network, both are operating differently using different technologies. Not possible.

Channel 100 is showing a watermark on top corner which says Showcase Filmy Wednesdays 50% Off with old Showcase logo.

CC is clueless about it, Anyone knows what's that for?

IMG20190727083239.jpg
Earlier for limited period they offered showcase at 50% off on Wednesday's, might be they again starting this offer

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock