Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,541
  • Views: Views 2,628,406
No Solution bro?
Called Tata sky and a technician visited, he told me that all Panna boxes have same problem and said simply denied my request for replacement.

I would suggest that If your box is under warranty then you also raise a complaint and get free technician visit. Tell him all the problems, if you are lucky you may get a new box.

Called Tata sky and a technician visited, he told me that all Panna boxes have same problem and said simply denied my request for replacement.

I would suggest that If your box is under warranty then you also raise a complaint and get free technician visit. Tell him all the problems, if you are lucky you may get a new box.

So Tata Sky resorting to cost cutting measures bcoz of pressure from competitors?

So Tata Sky resorting to cost cutting measures bcoz of pressure from competitors?
It could look like that but can't confirm or deny what you said because everyone is not facing these problems. And don't forget it's Tata Sky only who gave me Free Technician Visit even when my Visit warranty was expired a month ago.

very true. i have upgraded hd box with tatasky+ HD on 23rd july. i am not recieving the subscribed ch.653. when i made the complaint, the tatasky cc asked me to pay the service charge. the box is under warranty for 3 years. I refused to pay and my issue is still under "observation". Even I spoke to tatasky employee mr. Paul joseph (coimbatore) for the resolution. it seems that he had reported to tataskycc that tere is no problem with the box.
funny people. funny service.:D

Panna is the latest box model I guess....if asked for replacement which box they will give?

Same problem for me bro...no one is solved this issue bro.

Thank u...I will raise a complaint

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock