Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,623,870
I have a major issue with Watch Tata Sky site on my pc. Most channels run fine but some of them seem to run on very low quality despite not having a slow internet connection. For example Star Sports Select 2 HD just loads in the poorest quality and despite forcing it to high it doesn't do anything and is unwatchable. I tried Star Sports Select 1 HD, Ten 1 HD etc and they all work fine. Only Select 2 HD is a problem. Even in task manager the ethernet speeds are below 1mbps when i watch this channel whereas when i watch others the internet utilization goes up. This issue is non existent in mobile app since it redirects me to hotstar. I'm really having a tough time with this. Issue isn't with device as both desktop and laptop have the same problem.

Edit : Used Chrome, Firefox and Edge. Problem is definitely not the browser.

Last edited:
Contacted TS CC and i must say i'm highly disappointed with them this time. They're clueless and asked me to clear cache and cookies even after telling them that other channels don't have the problem. Still went ahead and did it and problem still persists. This is one of the only channels that i watch and it's not working fine.

Contacted TS CC and i must say i'm highly disappointed with them this time. They're clueless and asked me to clear cache and cookies even after telling them that other channels don't have the problem. Still went ahead and did it and problem still persists. This is one of the only channels that i watch and it's not working fine.
For me it's playing all channels in SD quality (somewhere between 480 to 720p). It is watchable, just HD details are missing.

For me it's playing all channels in SD quality (somewhere between 480 to 720p). It is watchable, just HD details are missing.
For me it's all pixelated bro. Like my screen is 1080p 24 inches. I can easily makeout that there's a difference. I wonder why only that channel. I played 5-6 other channels and they all run smooth

@shreyaskini bro, check Star Sports Select 2 HD today and see if it's still pixelated. I am not getting that issue on my PC.

Yes bro issue has been resolved. It means definitely there was some problem with the stream. It runs on high quality now.
Have you raised any complaint also for this?

So anniversary went by without any surprise offers or freebies. Anyways i am not fan of such things and considering that TRAI Framework has not really brought much jubilation in tata sky camp hence chances of something special coming out were minimal

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock