Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,541
  • Views: Views 2,630,651
Why don't u send a email to nodal officer and explain in detail the issue ???

And bro u need patience. U can't get any issue solved in hours wait till 24 hours.

In my 3 years of Tata sky I never faced any such issue for which I felt TS cc is same as others. Sometimes it takes some time that doesn't mean it's bad.

TS cc is the best in the industry. Btw why did u go to change the pack ???
I was a happy customer, but since new TRAI rules they are not that good. I am already dissatisfied after upgrading to HD with that Cardless Panna box.

The problem has increased in recent days, Tata Sky said Lite packs are discontinued while those packs were still available. Now when I am subscribed and stuck with those packs they don't know what to reply me.

Before TRAI rules they had proper explanation for everything. I will write to Nodal officer.

There was nowhere mentioned that these packs come with 1 month lock in period, I was updating details on forum about these packs today that's why I have Subscribed it.

I was a happy customer, but since new TRAI rules they are not that good. I am already dissatisfied after upgrading to HD with that Cardless Panna box.

The problem has increased in recent days, Tata Sky said Lite packs are discontinued while those packs were still available. Now when I am subscribed and stuck with those packs they don't know what to reply me.

Before TRAI rules they had proper explanation for everything. I will write to Nodal officer.

There was nowhere mentioned that these packs come with 1 month lock in period, I was updating details on forum about these packs today that's why I have Subscribed it.

I have asked cc today evening on behalf of your self if any packs have 1 month lock-in, they said all have 1 day lock in except for somet service channels.

What I feel is they are working on some background activities as a result cc also didn't know much details. U write to nodal and explain all details, Ur issue will be solved. And bro pls don't expirement on changing packs which are being upgraded or discontinued. It will take time for such things to fall in place

Today all Lite Packs are automatically moved into Tata Sky Binge under pack Details. But what you should know is that I have never used Tata Sky Binge Service!!

Screenshot-20190830-101905.jpg

@Anish Pai bro my both complaints to Tata Sky and to Nodal officer are Cancelled today. I haven't received any call, when I asked reason for cancellation they said that nothing is mentioned here, only we know is that it's cancelled.

Try once again dropping your pack from portal today, just to check if the issue is solved
They have dropped everything except one Hindi Lite Pack, that's a relief I won't be charged that much today. CC is telling about technical issues and asking to wait they were shocked to see that complaints are cancelled without any reason.

He immediately started requesting me to allow a little more time and raised another complaint which he said will be handled at highest priority.

I think they raised complaint more seriously this time because expected wait time is just 24 hours, for my first complaint it was 72 hours. I think it will be solved tomorrow.

Thanks to you bro, you helped a lot.

I changed my pack to Hindi lite HD and afterwards again changed another pack and easily done.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock