Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,541
  • Views: Views 2,630,696
They have dropped everything except one Hindi Lite Pack, that's a relief I won't be charged that much today. CC is telling about technical issues and asking to wait they were shocked to see that complaints are cancelled without any reason.

He immediately started requesting me to allow a little more time and raised another complaint which he said will be handled at highest priority.

I think they raised complaint more seriously this time because expected wait time is just 24 hours, for my first complaint it was 72 hours. I think it will be solved tomorrow.

Thanks to you bro, you helped a lot.

Welcome bro. I know how TS works when I faced issues. when u said u would quit TS I was shocked. I had told u to wait till 1st September as some technical issues are there.

I am sure Ur issues will be solved by then.

All Packs are successfully dropped today, they re-confirmed that there is 0 day lock in period and all this was caused due to technical problems which are now fixed. 😃:ok2:

Thank you to everyone from ADTV section also for suggestions and details:kiss2:

Last edited:
All Packs are successfully dropped today, they re-confirmed that there is 0 day lock in period and all this was caused due to technical problems which are now fixed. 😃:ok2:

Thank you to everyone from ADTV section also for suggestions and details:kiss2:

I had told you ;):smile2:

No idea that it's posted already or not but I noticed so Updated.

"Star Sports 1 Bangla" Price again Increased Rs.19/- from Rs.6/- in Tata Sky

2d82dd591b7e53e0a520f63a4ae5e4e5.jpg

I am seeing that quick app option not available but there other genre option available.

Now free channels are not able to pay every MSO. Some free channels are also removed from Hathway Kolkata. For example: Fashion TV, News X, Tara TV, Indology, etc

... and If TRAI stops taking additional NCF (Rs 20 for additional 25 channel slot) that could be helpful. Currently we can take only 75 channels by paying Rs 130+ GST. So after selecting pay channels very carefully, we choose few free channels which are good.
I am paying same amount of money like before. Rs 380 and had to give up some pay channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock