Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,546
  • Views: Views 2,637,452
Higher chances are for that. And i think better aligned dishes are receiving higher signals from These Tps and. Slight wrongily alligned dishes receiving less signals in these tps.

But I am shocked to see Tony bro getting 16+ MER in GSAT 10 also.

BTW, i just re-aligned my dish in July and the GSAT+INSAT Signals improved. There is no way for the dish to get de-aligned as there is no visible changes in signal levels of GSAT 10 Tps. Only affected is INSAT Tps

Does symbol rate reduction increase Tp signals? If it then anybody please check that tp symbol rate has reduced

I dont know bro. I am just speculating seeing the SQ/MER, not sure unless some official and strong news/proof comes out. Only sat trackers in this forum can see whats new.

But I am shocked to see Tony bro getting 16+ MER in GSAT 10 also.

BTW, i just re-aligned my dish in July and the GSAT+INSAT Signals improved. There is no way for the dish to get de-aligned as there is no visible changes in signal levels of GSAT 10 Tps. Only affected is INSAT Tps
If you realign it again then you may get improved signals. Does rain clouds in your area has any role in these. Anyway higher chances for Gsat 31 Tp activation. With same parameters of Insat

If you realign it again then you may get improved signals. Does rain clouds in your area has any role in these. Anyway higher chances for Gsat 31 Tp activation. With same parameters of Insat

My dish was aligned in july when it was sunny. I got 15.2 db MER on IN4A-23 TP till yesterday. Today the same is 11.5db
That means alignment is OK, some issue at TS end

My dish was aligned in july when it was sunny. I got 15.2 db MER on IN4A-23 TP till yesterday. Today the same is 11.5db
That means alignment is OK, some issue at TS end
But bro on other side some peoples are now getting increased signals.

It is Raining heavily in Kolkata. And during this here are the Following Parameters that STB is receiving:-

Channel. 2031 Test Insat
Signal Strength :- 95%
Signal Level :- 230
Signal Quality :- 100%
MER :- 15.9

For other GSat 10 Channels
Signal Strength :- 75%
Signal Level :- 199-204
Signal Quality :- 85%
MER :- 13.9 - 14.1

Thats what i feel looking at Ch. 2031 MER of Tonys details. That TP was the weakest in INSAT having MER of 13.5.
There is no way that TP can get so powerful and give MER of 16.5 unless its a new sat.
Last midnight TS first took off signals of IN4A- 18 tp i.e. Test Insat 2031. At first it's SQ became Zero then it was taken off completely along with other INSAT tps, as per @asgworldindia bro it's signals resumed after 3 hours and I myself seen it was off for more than one hour. So definitely either new satellite is placed or tested last night otherwise why TS will off INSAT tps signals

It is Raining heavily in Kolkata. And during this here are the Following Parameters that STB is receiving:-

Channel. 2031 Test Insat
Signal Strength :- 95%
Signal Level :- 230
Signal Quality :- 100%
MER :- 15.9

For other GSat 10 Channels
Signal Strength :- 75%
Signal Level :- 199-204
Signal Quality :- 85%
MER :- 13.9 - 14.1
Gsat tps in my stb has same signal quality.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock