Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,597,240
Yes since last 2-3 days tata sky is silent in doing those activities and no further news of lcn change too lets just hope before diwali everything is sorted out and we may get a nice diwali bonus from tata sky when they add the pending and new SD and HD channels

Yes since last 2-3 days tata sky is silent in doing those activities and no further news of lcn change too lets just hope before diwali everything is sorted out and we may get a nice diwali bonus from tata sky when they add the pending and new SD and HD channels
Very astonished to see you again. :skd: :skd: :skd: You were banned all these years!

No.
I am also getting this problem in few channels like Living Foods HD. The Signal Level is 40 & Signal Quality is 0. As he said, it's Freezing. But almost all other channels working absolutely fine.
For me quality is 40 per cent.
Bro for Gsat channels it is at 40.But the problem is IN4A channels the quality is very low or zero.
IN4A is 35 for me. It's really cloudy because of rain.
Living FOODZ HD
Current Signal Status on Insat 4A TP 13

Its Cloudy + Drizzling Right Now........
SS:- 85% SL :- 230 SQ:- 100% MER:- 14.8

Last edited:
Living FOODZ HD
Current Signal Status on Insat 4A

Its Cloudy + Drizzling Right Now........
Bro what is your home tp.Currently all the the IN4A-13,20,18 etc are showing no signal.It is clear sky at my place.How can I improve the signals of IN4A channels.The weather is not a issue.

Last edited:
I wrote an mail to Tata Sky about Insurgency in North East and Kashmir to highlight the issue regarding Assamese, Kashmiri, Manipuri, Nepali and North Eastern category. Hopefully, they work on the feedback as promised by them.

Signal increase in night and signal decrease in morning continous for my tatasky connections Insat Tps. Anyway it is not a random process. The signal starts to increase from 6.00 db from early morning and it attain 14db in 10pm. Night.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock