Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,536
  • Views: Views 2,622,512
Signal increase in night and signal decrease in morning continous for my tatasky connections Insat Tps. Anyway it is not a random process. The signal starts to increase from 6.00 db from early morning and it attain 14db in 10pm. Night.
Bro is that the reason the channels on IN4A having low Signal Quality.The problem on my TV is from morning to 12 pm after that signals Level is fine even if the quality is zero.The video is not freezing afternoon

Bro is that the reason the channels on IN4A having low Signal Quality.The problem on my TV is from morning to 12 pm after that signals Level is fine even if the quality is zero.The video is not freezing afternoon
Some activities going on.

Some activities going on.

Definitely I have found no Reason behind this Signal Jerk.
I have cross checked with almost 21 Neighbours in My Housing - My House - and in Locality also. But there are no Reports of Signal Issue on Insat 4A. Everywhere the Signal Strength is Avg.190 with MER 13.5 in almost every time of a Day.

I have Twitted TS several times for the Issue You all are Facing but TS replied in as usual manner that there is no issue from their End.

So I think there are No Backend Activities running for Signal Jerk.

Waiting for More investigation & Update on this Issue.

I have cross checked with almost 21 Neighbours in My Housing - My House - and in Locality also. But there are no Reports of Signal Issue on Insat 4A. Everywhere the Signal Strength is Avg.190 with MER 13.5 in almost every time of a Day.

I have Twitted TS several times for the Issue You all are Facing but TS replied in as usual manner that there is no issue from their End.

Bro does different types of stbs or Hometp has any role in it?

Bro My House has a inner/hidden wiring from the Dish to the STB.Could this be a problem?
I had a Dishtv HD Connection before?But i did'nt face any Signal Issues.

My Signal Levels are reduced for all INSAT and GSAT channels despite of clear sky.

2031- Signal Level: 243, Strength: 90, MER: 9.6, SQ: 20
2032- Signal Level: 249, Strength: 90, MER: 10.5, SQ: 30

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock