Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,531
  • Views: Views 2,619,919
I am having problems with Tata Sky Music+ service. It's just difficult accessing different stations. Sometime it gets stuck with me being forced to listen to some sufi rubbish. They should have seperate channels for each genre. I am not gonna pay ₹75 for something I don't want. We also don't get proper schedule. I can understand about radio service Tata Sky Music. But this one is just lazy work.

For @Yeamin Hosen Molla Brother-------------------
Here are some Options and Best Fit Settings:-
For LCD / LED / Full HD / HD Ready / Smart TV:-
STB Video Output :- HD
STB Picture Ratio :- 16:9 / Stretch
STB HD Resolution :- 1080p X 50 hz
STB Audio Output :- PCM or DD or DD+
STB Volume Level :- Full or As per Your Requirement.
Sir, my technicolor STB has only 1080i, no 1080p. What to do?

Sir, my technicolor STB has only 1080i, no 1080p. What to do?
@Nishu Brother ---------------
Don't get Panic. Just Calm Down. If Your Technicolor STB has 1080i then its absolutely Fine.
If Your STB is HD then Set the Resolution to 1080i
If Your STB is SD then Set the Resolution to 720p
It will works.
Yestersay I installed new Tata sky HD box which has only 1080i resulation option. I connected my old HDMI cable of D2H, but its not working. What is the reason for it. And can I get 1080P resulation by changing of HDMI cable?
In this Post You have said that You have HD Box so please Set the Resolution to 1080i with TS HDMI Cable. You will get Your desired PQ on TV

Last edited:
Don't get Panic. Just Calm Down. If Your Technicolor STB has 1080i then its absolutely Fine.
It will works.
Thank u for your clarification sir. I have technicolor HD box.

Thank u for your clarification sir. I have technicolor HD box.
You are always Welcome @Nishu Brother. According to Your Queries I have added some More Inputs in the Post #15,823👇
@Nishu Brother --------------
In this Post You have said that You have HD Box so please Set the Resolution to 1080i with TS HDMI Cable. You will get Your desired PQ on TV.

It will works.

In this Post You have said that You have HD Box so please Set the Resolution to 1080i with TS HDMI Cable. You will get Your desired PQ on TV
Sir I need one more clarification. Why TS technicolor HD STB does not work when I connect it from my old HDMI cable, which is work fine for D2H STB.

Sir I need one more clarification. Why TS technicolor HD STB does not work when I connect it from my old HDMI cable, which is work fine for D2H STB.
This is Quite Strange thing but may be the Version of HDMI Cable mismatch with TS STB Output. But I am not sure. With Your New Connection TS have provided a New HDMI Cable. Just Connect that with TS STB to TV for uninterrupted Viewing. But for Mismatch of HDMI cable May other Experts Put some Light on it.

Can we expect the LCN change to be done by mid-November? @Vadirocks bro said post-Diwali. So I give them 3 weeks which is reasonable.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock