Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,590
  • Views: Views 2,663,751
Will Tata Sky change interface or names of services which r patent of Sky ? Now Comcast owns Sky while Disney has stake in Tata Sky so can they still b okay with extending licence agreement with a rival? Or there is possibility of Disney exiting and Tata continuing partnership with Sky?

wIfb3y8.jpg

Seems like it. Claims to be the premium brand. Always misses out on niche channels like &Xplor HD, 9XO and FYI TV 18 HD. Niche channels never makes the cut. Take 1Sport and DSport HD for example.

As per the CEO of a broadcaster whose channel is going to be onboard Tata Sky shortly, Tata Sky is waiting for the release of KU Band capacity on GSAT 30. They have finished testing on GSAT 30 and are waiting for formal clearance from ISRO to start migrating all KU channels to GSAT 30. GSAT 31 will be back to the old orbital slot after that.

As per the CEO of a broadcaster whose channel is going to be onboard Tata Sky shortly, Tata Sky is waiting for the release of KU Band capacity on GSAT 30. They have finished testing on GSAT 30 and are waiting for formal clearance from ISRO to start migrating all KU channels to GSAT 30. GSAT 31 will be back to the old orbital slot after that.
I care more about &XplorHD than DSport HD. Even if satellite changes happen. I couldn't care less until channels &XplorHD and FYI TV 18 HD is added.

Last edited:

But bro, what explains this ???

Good News - Signal Levels improved for INSAT 4A TP Channels

This happened last month, suddenly signal levels of H TPs improved. So can we say it's GSAT 30 that is being used ???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock