Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,522
  • Views: Views 2,614,532
The steel thingy is rigid and solid. So it stops all the signal that falls on it and reflects it back. When you use wooden basket, because of the holes in that half of the signal will pass through it. You will get only half reflected back. Hope now you got your answer. Only you can imagine these choppy choppy questions. 😂😝😂
Bigger the plate, stronger the signal? I always thought those steel plates were useless.

Can drop semi annual pack ?after dropped get refund that pack amount or not?

They used to provide pro rata refunds. Not sure if anything got changed in new rules.

Can we paint our dish antenna if it get rusty?

Yes you can. But you need to use only dull and dark colors. Avoid white and bright colors. Because bright colors reflect sunlight and heat which will cause sunburns to lnb and also interfere with the signal reception. Also you need to use a non glossy paint to avoid reflection of sun light. A non ionizing, non glossy, dull finish paint is preferred.

Bigger the plate, stronger the signal? I always thought those steel plates were useless.

Are you serious? I am assuming you are just trolling. 🙄

Not trolling. I actually saw basket attach to LNB. Google It. So assumed the plate thingy to be advertisment.

Damn. Sorry, I really thought you were joking. I have also seen those images with wooden baskets but that was just for trolls. You actually need a reflective surface to reflect the signals back to lnb.

Do we have to return old ts remote when we ask for replacement ??? Or do we get to keep the old one too ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock