Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,541
  • Views: Views 2,630,141
So good to hear that they may add all the pending HD channels soon i am also eagerly waiting for the addition of those channels and what about broadcaster packs price reduction any latest info on that

After how many years should the TS dish be changed??? As it gets dirty and rusted if ur living near the coastal areas.

After how many years should the TS dish be changed??? As it gets dirty and rusted if ur living near the coastal areas.

That should be "your judgement". Nobody can answer that. Not even a TS official. It all depends on the everyday wear and tear. If you feel it is good enough then it's not time to change. If you feel it's rusted enough and it's lifetime is over, then change it. There's no defined time period for these things. Neither there will be a useful answer on social sites. Because the situation changes for everyone. So take your call.

What is the use of steel thingy? I have seen people use wooden baskets to replace it. Can't post pictures as it have watermark on it.

The steel thingy is rigid and solid. So it stops all the signal that falls on it and reflects it back. When you use wooden basket, because of the holes in that half of the signal will pass through it. You will get only half reflected back. Hope now you got your answer. Only you can imagine these choppy choppy questions. 😂😝😂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock