Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,540
  • Views: Views 2,605,834
Looks fine.

Urs is a super LNB, but then how are u facing pixelation???

Are u facing the same issue with other channels???
Most of the HD chanels starts stuck and pixelated at first. Then it becomes fine . But some chanels including MTV Beats HD shows pixelation.
Strange thing is, I tried to master reset, and it dis not ask for passcode. Directly go ahead popup came up. Did reset but couldn't see much of a difference.

Most of the HD chanels starts stuck and pixelated at first. Then it becomes fine . But some chanels including MTV Beats HD shows pixelation.
Strange thing is, I tried to master reset, and it dis not ask for passcode. Directly go ahead popup came up. Did reset but couldn't see much of a difference.

No pin is required unless u have parental controls on I guess.

How old is the super LNB??? Any issues with SD channels?

Yesterday my HD STB was unable to switch on. After some time I was able to find that the power adapter is not working. I used a different STB adapter and it worked on Tata Sky STB.

Now I want to know how much will I need to pay for a power adapter for HD STB?

Yesterday my HD STB was unable to switch on. After some time I was able to find that the power adapter is not working. I used a different STB adapter and it worked on Tata Sky STB.

Now I want to know how much will I need to pay for a power adapter for HD STB?
You would have to pay total Rs 300 which includes 150 technician visit and 150 adapter cost.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock