Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,540
  • Views: Views 2,605,789
Anish bro, if less signal quality (below 40%) is any interrupted in rain season (clouds) of viewing?

In my personal opinion its always better to have SQ above 60%+. so that in medium to heavy rains one can get signals.

FYI, even in 100% SQ in heavy rains some people loose signals. It all depends on location

In my personal opinion its always better to have SQ above 60%+. so that in medium to heavy rains one can get signals.

FYI, even in 100% SQ in heavy rains some people loose signals. It all depends on location
Absolutely right brio, my neighbours had 90% signal quality.. He also face signol loss in rain season.. Any solution to get strong signals to use super lnb, if available in market...?

Absolutely right brio, my neighbours had 90% signal quality.. He also face signol loss in rain season.. Any solution to get strong signals to use super lnb, if available in market...?

Super LNB also looses signals bro in heavy rains but the outage is for lesser time. Super LNB is used for more number of connections like if one has the +HD PVR Recording STB or in MDU connections.

Super LNB also looses signals bro in heavy rains but the outage is for lesser time. Super LNB is used for more number of connections like if one has the +HD PVR Recording STB or in MDU connections.
Bro, any picture r sound quality variation between tatasky hd & tatasky binge+ boxes?

I remember technician telling me he had replaced 0.5db lnb with 0.1db lnb which will prevent signal loss in cloudy or heavy rains and that's indeed true as I have not experienced loss of signal even during cloudy weather and heaviest of rains. The loss will be there for about a minute but signal comes back again which is really good.

I remember technician telling me he had replaced 0.5db lnb with 0.1db lnb which will prevent signal loss in cloudy or heavy rains and that's indeed true as I have not experienced loss of signal even during cloudy weather and heaviest of rains. The loss will be there for about a minute but signal comes back again which is really good.

Which lnb are you using??? That explains the high signal quality ur getting.

Are you using super LNB or inverto lnb ???

I'm not aware of the brand, I will have to check with the technician who had done the installation....but on my set top box super lnb is showing under satellite settings if that is what you want to know.

We should write feedbacks to Tata Sky to decrease minimum recharge amount back to ₹20. For them it's revenue anyway. Amount from ₹20 and above is good for cashbacks.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock