Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,596,385
No need to buy new connection only for new Dish... ur dealer may have a Dish...Just ask him..Else talk to tatasky cc and they will arrange for u...
I will have to pay ₹750 + ₹250. It's better to add ₹400 and go for a fresh connection.

Do you know if I can connect my existing box with balance left to a new connection's dish?

I will have to pay ₹750 + ₹250. It's better to add ₹400 and go for a fresh connection.

Do you know if I can connect my existing box with balance left to a new connection's dish?
Dish is just to receive signal, it is not paired specifically to one box or subscriber ID so that will work even if you swap the set top box.

750 for new Dish!!! U can buy any Dish from any Other or local shop itself...It may cost about 300-500 ...
As I said for new connection new I'd and fresh pack and it's charges...

750 for new Dish!!! U can buy any Dish from any Other or local shop itself...It may cost about 300-500 ...
As I said for new connection new I'd and fresh pack and it's charges...
Than getting it fit will cost me around ₹300-₹500. It's better to buy a fresh connection.

Still the balance amount be there in the account.if anyone has taken new connection then selling old box and account balance to others will be the only option...
No he can easily use the balance
On the day of installation of new connection he can temporary suspend old connection for one month
Then again resume after end of balance in new box
Also using 2 mobile numbers he can earn ₹400

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock