Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,534
  • Views: Views 2,621,434
My TV has no signal since yesterday night, currently weather is partly cloudy without rain but still no signal. LNB is broken, there is water inside. Shall I buy a new LNB?

VCHGI73.jpg

Yes. Do you have any other ideas in your mind?
Well it was working till yesterday so I am not sure if LNB is the reason for no signal. I have two options either schedule technician visit at Rs 150 or place order for new LNB for Rs 300 (150 for LNB and 150 visit charge)

My TV has no signal since yesterday night, currently weather is partly cloudy without rain but still no signal. LNB is broken, there is water inside. Shall I buy a new LNB?
Have you tried to turn the LNB n checked whether signal is coming or not ? Sometimes after heavy rain/winds my LNB also gives no signal than i little bit turn it n get the signal back .

No need to buy new one...Just remove the remaining part so then water can't remain there...Even still the water remains then make a small hole under the lnb ..

Have you tried to turn the LNB n checked whether signal is coming or not ? Sometimes after heavy rain/winds my LNB also gives no signal than i little bit turn it n get the signal back .
Yes I have shaked it, turned it. No effect

No need to buy new one...Just remove the remaining part so then water can't remain there...Even still the water remains then make a small hole under the lnb ..
This worked. Thanks bro. Btw there was slight shock inside lnb 😂

This worked. Thanks bro. Btw there was slight shock inside lnb 😂
before touching the lnb you want to remove tv and settop box plugs.you get too big shock that your body cant handle.so avoid next time

if you say someone next time then say too remove plugs of tv and settop box for safety.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock