Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,522
  • Views: Views 2,614,396
before touching the lnb you want to remove tv and settop box plugs.you get too big shock that your body cant handle.so avoid next time

if you say someone next time then say too remove plugs of tv and settop box for safety.
No need of it while work from outside as those shocks r not much impact...I am used to it and others too not much effected surely...:giggle: I am telling this according to my more than 30 years of sat tracking experiences bro. 😀..If any thing of cable connecting or jointing will be needed of power off as those may create shortcircutes... I was making power off only while connecting /removing cables to and from in Diseqc,PD,and other switches..
Anyway now u said it and fine...👍

No need of it while work from outside as those shocks r not much impact...I am used to it and others too not much effected surely...:giggle: I am telling this according to my more than 30 years of sat tracking experiences bro. 😀..If any thing of cable connecting or jointing will be needed of power off as those may create shortcircutes... I was making power off only while connecting /removing cables to and from in Diseqc,PD,and other switches..
Anyway now u said it and fine...👍
3 years before one men died when he touch dish.where he touch i don't know but that happen near to my home (3km).thats why i am saying

3 years before one men died when he touch dish.where he touch i don't know but that happen near to my home (3km).thats why i am saying
That dish may have 230 volt supply...Unless even a small bird can't die in the actual supply which comes in dish cable from stb..It's 13/18 v only from STB.. even if a cable,stb got supply of 230 v then the all connected device's too got blasted or burnt...TV,stb, ht r running in 12 volt maybe 1 or 2 volt differences...230 volt direct supply only make a man die..Even phone cable has 36 volt and spark plug too mostly 32-36 volt supply...If we touch the spark plug of a engine/motor there will be heigher shock than dish cable...Still no issues for us...

Tata Sky should re-add music india , Ptunes and Ptc music. Hope to see these channels on Tata Sky.

Why Tata Sky showing different monthly recharge amount & why they are charging Rs. 231 instead of Rs. 155 from my Tata Sky account?
OgFawQO.jpg

Why Tata Sky showing different monthly recharge amount & why they are charging Rs. 231 instead of Rs. 155 from my Tata Sky account?
OgFawQO.jpg
Looks like a bug that should be fixed on reloading page, what monthly charge it shows on giving missed call to 088804 88804?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock