Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,596,987
Sky support not available anymore i guess
What do you mean they don't have support of Sky? It's a joint venture between Tata and 21st century fox which is the parent company of Sky. If not Sky, they do have support from some other global leader in broadcasting for sure.

What do you mean they don't have support of Sky? It's a joint venture between Tata and 21st century fox which is the parent company of Sky. If not Sky, they do have support from some other global leader in broadcasting for sure.

Sky now owned by comcast, Fox taken over by Disney. Earlier star ( JV partner) and Sky were siblings operating under News Corp, now that is not the case. Sky trademark still being used as its licenced for certain period by tata sky

Sky now owned by comcast, Fox taken over by Disney. Earlier star ( JV partner) and Sky were siblings operating under News Corp, now that is not the case. Sky trademark still being used as its licenced for certain period by tata sky
Ok.........

It is because you may have subscribed only the HD version of these channels and not the SD channels.
In this Condition,SD channels are skipped from Tata Sky.It is a new Feature of Tata Sky.
then why star gold sd still showing me and colors cineplex sd a;lso:huh:

then why star gold sd still showing me and colors cineplex sd a;lso:huh:
If you have subscribed both channels then it will show.But if you have Subscribed only HD version then it will be skipped.
I have subscribed to Zee Bangla HD and Dropped Zee Bangla SD.LCN of Zee Bangla SD is 1308.
Now it shows me "Channel 1308 is not available"

If you have subscribed both channels then it will show.But if you have Subscribed only HD version then it will be skipped.
I have subscribed to Zee Bangla HD and Dropped Zee Bangla SD.LCN of Zee Bangla SD is 1308.
Now it shows me "Channel 1308 is not available"
i subscribed only HD but its not skipped.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock