Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,519
  • Views: Views 2,607,508
Completely new materials would be better imo because it will cost only 349 extra, you can book it for 1349 from website. Price of LNB alone if you need replacement in some time will be 150 + 175 technician visit.
Online booking going way more after selecting channels.

3 to 4 dealers says don't go for TS.. here in our Malwani Malad area their services not available. They take every call for 1 to 2 days in this area.

Now my full of confusion.

First dealer said 1300 now says complete connection for 1600.

What to do?

Staying with airtel or moving to TS. full confusion

Online booking going way more after selecting channels.

3 to 4 dealers says don't go for TS.. here in our Malwani Malad area their services not available. They take every call for 1 to 2 days in this area.

Now my full of confusion.

First dealer said 1300 now says complete connection for 1600.

What to do?

Staying with airtel or moving to TS. full confusion
Wait till Jan end till Tatasky get the new Tps than you may shift at that time .

Thanks for the info. I was seeking for a fresh connection as old box is missing unsubscribed channels.
👍
Yes... Price hike going to happen next month to.
Yes by Jan end everything will be fixed n clear so its better to wait as now dths are busy with signing new rio n package changes .

Lol. 😂
QaanxLu.jpg

Source

It would be awesome if Tata Sky places channels like Vh1, Cineplex, MTV, Star Gold etc. to sports genre whenever some live sporting event is airing.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock