Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,622,709
What Tata Play is doing? Just last week they had been pushed to second position from first in terms of Tamil Channels count....:undecided::ouch:

They should seriously work to increase the tamil channel count and have to re-capture first position....

They should seriously work to increase the tamil channel count and have to re-capture first position....
Don't judge only by Tamil channels. Other languages also be there. They done a big job gsat24 the own satellite. The job continues. We hope the best. Already said here. I started with 2 Tamil channels in 2006. Now compared that, lot of development.

Don't judge only by Tamil channels. Other languages also be there. They done a big job gsat24 the own satellite. The job continues. We hope the best. Already said here. I started with 2 Tamil channels in 2006. Now compared that, lot of development.
I am from Tamilnadu and i only watch tamil channels...so.why i need to care about Other regional channels?

Yeah they started with low tamil channels...but the same applies to other dth as well...they too started with low tamil channels...

See, What my point is for the past few years, they are No 1 in providing tamil channels....now the first position has been overtaken by other DTH..so they have to regain their position once again....

Is it 75 cms or 60 cms bro?
I think the accurate is 65/30. Tataplay new dish measured from nearby sub dealer.
3qNK1iF.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock