Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,541
  • Views: Views 2,624,832
On a side note dish d2h launched a new box ,Xtreme also launched a new box with android 10 and also reduced new connection price

Wondering why tataplay sleeping as it always try to compete with other dth

Big Makeover of Tataplay play can be expected in September after Gsat 24 activation . Before Divali TPlay will be much much ahead of its competitors in all aspects

Tataplay is not caring about the picture quality now a days.Most of the SD and HD channels run on low PQ.Made so many complaints in the CC regarding this, No results.May be they are waiting for Gsat24 activation to relax compression and improve it.

Guys , the cable from my dish antenna to stb is almost 4 years old ..it is actually DishTV cable when I had that..even after tataplay installation the technician didn't change stating old one will be fine, so do I need to replace it?

Back in analog signal days, old cable used to increase noise in picture or giving low quality after using for few years...even if you remember the cable used to be thin or thick and thick cable were giving better picture, but nowadays we have digital signal not sure cable replacement required or not..please guide

Guys , the cable from my dish antenna to stb is almost 4 years old ..it is actually DishTV cable when I had that..even after tataplay installation the technician didn't change stating old one will be fine, so do I need to replace it?

Back in analog signal days, old cable used to increase noise in picture or giving low quality after using for few years...even if you remember the cable used to be thin or thick and thick cable were giving better picture, but nowadays we have digital signal not sure cable replacement required or not..please guide
The life time of a coaxial cable is 20 years.4year old cable works good.No need to change .You can change the connectors if needed.

Tataplay is not caring about the picture quality now a days.Most of the SD and HD channels run on low PQ.Made so many complaints in the CC regarding this, No results.May be they are waiting for Gsat24 activation to relax compression and improve it.
Yes Somethink i can,t digest as Tataplay user from last few days..
Even some pay channels quality went down..That too Mostly watched channels..
Even some HD channels have quality issue while picture moving.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock