Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,541
  • Views: Views 2,624,590
@Detective Conan you're prediction came true tata play romance is going to air shaheer's 2018 serial Salim Anarkali soon PS i click this pic on yesterday during jingalala Saturday offer
O35hJwK.jpg

Last edited:
@Detective Conan you're prediction came true tata play romance is going to air shaheer's 2018 serial Salim Anarkali soon PS i click this pic on yesterday during jingalala Saturday offer
O35hJwK.jpg
I would actually prefer to call it assumption/probability that they might add -its just an coincidence . in service channel content addition we can at max only tell possibility not direct prediction.

overall its good that they would air shaheers show

Last edited:
For me the PQ is well in my watching channels. AQ is varying channel to channel. The doubt I asked only for the cable. Now it's cleared. After gsat24 migration we hope, we will be got excellent 👍.
Bro some channels with excellent picture Quality got Downgraded during recent days..
That is the issue. Hope everythink will get back to normal after Gsat24 becomes active

Bro some channels with excellent picture Quality got Downgraded during recent days..
That is the issue. Hope everythink will get back to normal after Gsat24 becomes active
Tataplay is using the most advanced Ericsson Encorders for compression purposes but bulk of channels in transponders of a low powered satellite decreasing the PQ.Hopefully high powered Gsat 24 will definitely bring back the old PQ of Tataplay

Tataplay is using the most advanced Ericsson Encorders for compression purposes but bulk of channels in transponders of a low powered satellite decreasing the PQ.Hopefully high powered Gsat 24 will definitely bring back the old PQ of Tataplay
Bro i think most of the channels are shifted to one satellite. Because currently Tata Play using 2 satellites. When Gsat-24 becomes operational they will stop using one satellite from this 2 satellites and replace it with Gsat24. So before that they had shifted most of the channels from that Satellite.. and placed it in the other satellite which will used along Gsat24. This should be the reason for the reduction of picture quality in some channels..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock