• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,596,967
@ramesh skyPLAY the pack is now showing chargeable like I predicted earlier 😑
I dropped the package 😁 tnx Bro for indicated 🙏
1iLcJzP.jpg

sxb0Zlv.jpg

Not available in Binge Box.

On Binge boxes even Tata Play Music is not provided, same goes for Airtel Music service on Airtel Digital TV platform. I think Hungama Digital has taken this decision as they want hybrid box subscribers to opt for their app subscription , i feel that this is not a right strategy as most of the hybrid box customers won't b from higher income households thus they would still prefer saving on OTT subscription so won't b willing to take their app subscription to listen/watch as all of such content already available for free on YouTube. Also this could b a decision taken by music labels so that viewers watch content on their YouTube channels or other platforms

All the current Pre 2008 shree ashtvinayak films residing with zee likely to shift from zee to Viacom18 and Post 2008 ones currently with viacom18 most probably will b back on zee very soon.

Junglee (2019) likely shifting to sony

Any chances of Dangal being removed? Meanwhile these channels you mentioned are part of FTA English News pack. I am getting all the channels. And I am watching those channels throughout the day. TV5 Monde was removed months ago. It's a French channel.
kYkDNvu.jpg

These channels are still available in the FTA English News Pack

7iarilV.png

Actually there was a technical glitch in app so information was not getting displayed correctly. Thanks for clarifying the doubt buddy

How many service channels on Tata Play are airing content in 16:9 aspect ratio? Most of the new content is produced in HD format while much of the older content has been restored to HD format thus operators should air them in wide screen format as these days most people have LED TV sets .

Also can u please check if Tata Play Videshi Kahaaniyaan is airing shows with English Subtitles. Since Airtel Korean TV has been rebranded as Airtel Korean TV+ English subtitles have stopped appearing on the channel. English Subtitles r needed as one can watch content in original language/audio with the help of it

How many service channels on Tata Play are airing content in 16:9 aspect ratio? Most of the new content is produced in HD format while much of the older content has been restored to HD format thus operators should air them in wide screen format as these days most people have LED TV sets .
I want zindagi to launch it's HD channel for all the dth services and Tata Play Romance also should launch it's HD channel

Tata play service is best in India . Customers can satisfy to add new channels in Tata play dth. Please add this
telangana channels
6tv news telugu 24/7
Amma news telugu live 24/7
4 sight news telugu 24/7
Bharat today news 24/7

Reply dth supporter in telangana

Tv45 news telugu

Tata play Dth minimum recharge 100

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock