Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,536
  • Views: Views 2,621,997
@Vadirocks anna, are MDU customers and those having single SD or HD connection the only ones which r not required to change from Super LNB to SatCR LNB? Ofcourse those having more than 1 connection and have multiport universal LNB r also not required to shift to SatCR LNB

Tata Play Romance Is Airing Salim Anarkali On it's few episodes they're showing it's childhood love story episode & not showing the Shaheer - Sonarika Episodes i want Tata Play Romance to fast forward the childhood episode of Salim Anarkali and show the main episodes of Shaheer & Sonarika one

In Tataplay also gone... Kalaingner group all not coming. Epg still showing free in binge plus
tZPrJXj.jpg
These channels have been removed from FTA Basic & FTA Tamil Regional pack from today & will be converted into Pay from 6th September 2022.

These channels have been removed from FTA Basic & FTA Tamil Regional pack from today & will be converted into Pay from 6th September 2022.
But couldn't activate the kalaingar TV and murasu from app. Isaiaruvi and siripoli showing in list

shiv2005
, Dinesh daruvuru 1998

guys I think you are not aware of minimum ₹1 recharge trick I.e earlier in Tata Sky we can able to recharge our account with directly from using UPI, just open any upi app tap send money option and enter UPI ID tsky1236750974@scb (your subscriber id) and send money according to your choice 😉

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock