Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,699,307
May be they are busy with something else...
From past one or two years Tataplay always is busy😂..
In my opinion, they reduced their staff or not monitoring their employees performance at all....
Ofcourse the paytv market is like that... Cost cuttings, more discounts to customers and all will effect the quality of services...
And ofcourse, Tataplay is shifting their concentration more on Binge Business and finding more ways to attract more subs. To binge.. Maybe that is the big factor for recent performance drop in providing quality services... It is clearly effecting most of the subscribers Atleast for the people who are with tataplay(tatasky) from long time

Bro! All Rules And Regulations Have Some Loop Holes,,,,

Even NTO 2.0 Also, I'm Not Know About Those Loop Holes But Tata Play And Airtel Have Done Fixed Deals With Almost All Major Broadcasters Apart From 1 Or 2,

Only Because Of Fixed Deals Airtel DPO Packs Are Very Cheap And Dish D2H Able T Provide Sports Channels For FOC.

DTH operators were demanding reduction of licence fees citing losses due to dip in subscriber base, now government has written to CAG to conduct audit of these operators. Let's see what comes out of it. All kind of irregularities, facts will be released in CAG report

who keeps their hideous logo which apparently is the worst logo amongst all DTH operators to left hand corner for tennis match channels. check sports 18 channel while match is going on.
can't even read score or names because of this logo of tata play which overlaps.
they ruined first day matches for paris masters 1000 ATP

who keeps their hideous logo which apparently is the worst logo amongst all DTH operators to left hand corner for tennis match channels. check sports 18 channel while match is going on.
can't even read score or names because of this logo of tata play which overlaps.
they ruined first day matches for paris masters 1000 ATP
Writing to them will help you here. ATP 1000 is something not that popular of a tournament for them to notice.

Writing to them will help you here. ATP 1000 is something not that popular of a tournament for them to notice.
did that as soon as i observed. DM on Instagram and got typical reply too
Y5e9a0d.png

Last edited:
their reply which I get after every complaint i make with them is same only name gets changed everytime
those who haven't subscribed to channel, can have a look and laugh with me
h7tis77.jpg

Last edited:
As per news articles published, Tata play is "alleged" to not have passed GST benefit to customers, had even raised this point few years back when GST got implemented and all other DTH operators had reduced the pricing of packages

If this is indeed true then in a way Tata Play did not provide discounts through one route and now giving it in form of Jinagalala Offers, similar way their curated packs have higher NCF than Airtel Digital TV but Tata Play is compensating it through Re.1 offers being provided for channel packs of various genres

apparently on tata play mobile app in live tv, logo is on right side only like previously
why so discrimination?

2 "Sports18" Channels Coming soon on Tata Play . Showcase n some more Service channels are going to be removed temporarily to accommodate these channels .
Sports18 HD is one , what is the 2nd Channel ? :skd: @Vadirocks bro please get some info from your source of Viacom18 are they launching 1 more sports channel :huh: Because Sports18 Khel is an FTA channel exclusive for DD FD only or Viacom18 is making it Pay channel for other DTH Operators ?

Back
Top Bottom