Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,699,219
Why would anyone pay for expensive service channels in SD when they can watch same over the Internet for much cheaper price? This is why Le Plex was in HD. Disney International HD is on HD only format.

Can't they downscale like they do in US.

Buddy i have already answered these questions ...plz read my previous post again

that's the main problem here. they waste double spece on satellite for same channel. one SD and one HD. instead they can do like US broadcast where only one uplink to satellite. later operator decide which decoder to use. either HD or SD.
we are crying over satellite space insufficient but this small idea we can't use to solve this old problem.

Same happens in India too ...for example Sony Le Plex HD is uplinked by broadcaster to its satellite then DTH /Cable operators downlink the same..post that they can decide (after getting go ahead from broadcasters ) whether to uplink the same in just HD format on jts satellite or downscale the HD feed and carry the same in SD version too on its satellite.

If u r thinking that an operator can just uplink HD feed to its satellite and SD viewers can automatically receive the same feed in downscaled form then it is impossible. Downscaled HD and HD feed of same channel needs to available on operator satellite for SD as well as HD viewers to receive it

Tata play should also give a freeview of hindi and english sports channels. They are giving freeview in all regional channels except hindi and english sports channels. Sony Sports network is nowhere seen in freeview except ten 4.

Only 12 days to go for fifa Football world cup. Bur there is no sign of sports 18 1 hd version till now in tataplay. Very sad.
i already said its coming so why are you asking n saying no sign ?

News Nation Network Channels Coming this month on Tata Play . News Nation Bihar Jharkhand is expected to be added soon as it was got delayed last time.

Tomorrow also they may add it with Sports18 1 HD . I'll confirm it tonight after all team get the addition mail of the channels.

News Nation Network Channels Coming this month on Tata Play . News Nation Bihar Jharkhand is expected to be added soon as it was got delayed last time.

Tomorrow also they may add it with Sports18 1 HD . I'll confirm it tonight after all team get the addition mail of the channels.
Any news pravah picture HD bro?

Back
Top Bottom