Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,699,184
There is a logical reason for having opaque logo and i have discussed earlier why in India channel logo plays an important role in carving identity for the channel and increasing the recall value for the brand among viewer base.

Sometime back Discovery Network had also implemented somewhat transparent logos across its channels but later reverted back to old opaque logo

Drop and pre-order seems new. Anyhow good effort. They don't anyone to miss their favourite matches.
rA3LKed.jpg

There is a logical reason for having opaque logo and i have discussed earlier why in India channel logo plays an important role in carving identity for the channel and increasing the recall value for the brand among viewer base.

Sometime back Discovery Network had also implemented somewhat transparent logos across its channels but later reverted back to old opaque logo
Agree with you. Until I saw International logos on channels. I would never would've wanted a plain logo as I was used to good looking colourful logos.

After the Walt Disney Company acquired 21st Century Fox in 2019, the latter owned nearly a 30% stake in the joint venture. Tata Sons has a 41.49% stake in the company, with the rest being owned by other stakeholders such as Temasek.

This was a problem with the Indian government as the cross-holding rules in the media do not allow a broadcasting entity to hold more than 20% equity in DTH companies. Per media reports, Disney is now looking to offload the 10% equity stake that it holds out of the limits imposed by Indian media norms.

Seriously Tata Play should immediately consider dropping +1 SD snd HD channels , also removing Spotlight HD , Hits HD, & other such channels would be right step take which would release lot of bandwidth and same can b used to add important SD and HD channels. They can continue having SD Feed for such service channels with content aired on them in 16:9 video aspect ratio

Seriously Tata Play should immediately consider dropping +1 SD snd HD channels , also removing Spotlight HD , Hits HD, & other such channels would be right step take which would release lot of bandwidth and same can b used to add important SD and HD channels. They can continue having SD Feed for such service channels with content aired on them in 16:9 video aspect ratio
Why though? They got almost all the channels available on satellite TV. These doesn't make any or much difference. Just see Airtel doesn't have +1 channels. Yet, they are making you wait for addition of major channels. Also Hits HD has niche appeals. You can watch classic English shows which you can't do on regular satellite channel. There is no channel called Spotlight HD.

In our street one member asked me
"Which DTH connection best I'm thinking to take new DTH connection" (he want to shift from cable to DTH)

I said take "Tataplay" all HD & SD channels available with best plans.

Finally they taken I'm happy they consider my suggestion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom