Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,699,060
Just now checked the schedule of Home Channel of Tata Play, there is no promotion of Sports18 or FIFA World Cup being done . Why is this the case?

Also noticed that FoodXP is airing same programs which also air on TravelXP. Has the original programming of this channel been taken off air? By that mean food shows which were specifically produced for this new channel, can't seem to find their mention on the EPG schedule

Just now checked the schedule of Home Channel of Tata Play, there is no promotion of Sports18 or FIFA World Cup being done . Why is this the case?

Also noticed that FoodXP is airing same programs which also air on TravelXP. Has the original programming of this channel been taken off air? By that mean food shows which were specifically produced for this new channel, can't seem to find their mention on the EPG schedule
Promotion of World Cup is there. It’s not 24x7.

News Nation Network Channels Coming this month on Tata Play . News Nation Bihar Jharkhand is expected to be added soon as it was got delayed last time.

Tomorrow also they may add it with Sports18 1 HD . I'll confirm it tonight after all team get the addition mail of the channels.

"Dhamaka Movies B4U" Coming soon on Tata Play . Deal is done 👍 Expect addition this month itself.
As i informed you guys before . Now both the channels are testing on Tata Play n will be added on STBs . I'll share the LCN once all team members grt the addition Mail.

Promotion of World Cup is there. It’s not 24x7.

I could not see the mention of same even once in today's EPG schedule of their home channel. Being such a big sporting event i was expecting them to promote it very aggressively like they do so for India Cricket matches

I could not see the mention of same even once in today's EPG schedule of their home channel. Being such a big sporting event i was expecting them to promote it very aggressively like they do so for India Cricket matches
They did the day and day before World Cup. Don't think any more promotion is required. Football audience aren't dumb that they need daily reminder.

Last edited:
@dino29 bro. You won't find any other operator doing this.
qJEaoA2.jpg

@dino29 bro. You won't find any other operator doing this.
qJEaoA2.jpg

Well, now that bro u have urself indirectly asked me to make comparisons of Tata Play with other DTH operators then i would like to tell you that even Airtel Digital TV does keep highlighting/sending such messages thru different modes be it App/Website / whatsapp / SMS, TV banner / mailer etc.

Well, now that bro u have urself indirectly asked me to make comparisons of Tata Play with other DTH operators then i would like to tell you that even Airtel Digital TV does keep highlighting/sending such messages thru different modes be it App/Website / whatsapp / SMS, TV banner / mailer etc.
Not comparing. Saying this is an exclusive feature.

Back
Top Bottom