Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,699,054
Each time something slightly negative about Tata Play is brought forward by a member then efforts r made to downplay the same and make the concerned member admit that they r wrong even when truth has been stated.
There is nothing negative said for Tata Play. We are just talking about promotions bro.

So you only find shortcomings on tata play ??? or do you tend to ignore the shortcomings of other DTH players ??

Why is that when someone puts forth the shortcomings of ADTV, you come to justify it rather than accepting the same, like how you have stated above and telling me.

Why is that you keep posting news that are untrue like you said before that Tata Play doesnt allow different channels on multitv connection, etc, it was only after members gave you proof you had to agree as u had no option. If not you would have not agreed and justified your way as true. So many such examples we can provide where you just want to show some service provider in negative manner without done any research on them.

Its just that you dont want to listen, as what you are doing is looking really bad.

Anish bhai it seems u r trying to cherry pick some instances where i may have posted some incorrect information but u forgot to notice my apology which came later. Even in the case of example u cited above, i had apologised for not knowing the correct information. As i have said that i am happy to apologize incase i make an incorrect statement but if i am right and someone just tries to portray me as being wrong then surely i will never accept the same and counter with facts.

Coming to ur 2nd point, i request u to follow my posts across various sections and one thing is will be crystal clear that i always engage in constructive debates....i have even criticised airtel digital tv for where they need improvements but i guess u have etched a certain perception about me in ur mind that u just tend to oversee such posts and only those praising airtel digital tv get registered in ur mind.

Anyways i will continue to abide by the truth and always b honest / upfront with my views.

If u r taking about being biased i can list out many factual examples as to how certain members r biased or anti some brand but u do not want to invest time / energy into such things. ....rather i would put that time sharing my feedback directly with channels / channel heads/ operator and their senior officials which would yield some positive outcome rather than time and again just repeating countering false accusations put against me by some of the members

And young generations have minds too. Those who follow FIFA already know where to watch, when to watch. If there is promotion or not doesn't matter

Buddy, Everyone has "minds" or for want for a better word "useful brains"... Promotions r need for host of different reasons. If going by ur logic channels stop promoting all popular things then their broadcast business will b doomed due to lower growth

Anish bhai it seems u r trying to cherry pick some instances where i may have posted some incorrect information but u forgot to notice my apology which came later. Even in the case of example u cited above, i had apologised for not knowing the correct information. As i have said that i am happy to apologize incase i make an incorrect statement but if i am right and someone just tries to portray me as being wrong then surely i will never accept the same and counter with facts.

Coming to ur 2nd point, i request u to follow my posts across various sections and one thing is will be crystal clear that i always engage in constructive debates....i have even criticised airtel digital tv for where they need improvements but i guess u have etched a certain perception about me in ur mind that u just tend to oversee such posts and only those praising airtel digital tv get registered in ur mind.

Anyways i will continue to abide by the truth and always b honest / upfront with my views.

If u r taking about being biased i can list out many factual examples as to how certain members r biased or anti some brand but u do not want to invest time / energy into such things. ....rather i would put that time sharing my feedback directly with channels / channel heads/ operator and their senior officials which would yield some positive outcome rather than time and again just repeating countering false accusations put against me by some of the members
Can you pls show where you have posted so much in concern for Dish TV / D2H / Sun Direct in their respective threads or GD Thread like how you keep posting in TP threads (GD Thread). ???

I have done proper research before countering you with my comments.

And its not cherry picking 😂 and for that matter you havent replied yet on why you get defensive when someone criticizes ADTV ???

Buddy, Everyone has "minds" or for want for a better word "useful brains"... Promotions r need for host of different reasons. If going by ur logic channels stop promoting all popular things then their broadcast business will b doomed due to lower growth
TP has one of the best promotional campaign technology and they make sure they use it in the best possible manner to help its viewers.

Can you pls show where you have posted so much in concern for Dish TV / D2H / Sun Direct in their respective threads or GD Thread like how you keep posting in TP threads (GD Thread). ???

I have done proper research before countering you with my comments.

And its not cherry picking 😂 and for that matter you havent replied yet on why you get defensive when someone criticizes ADTV ???

Bcoz i have Airtel Digital TV and Tata Play connection at my home and have more information regarding them. Also there r lot more discussions happening in Airtel Digital TV and Tata Play section on the forum.

Also in various other threads i do mention various things about dish d2h but there members accept the shortcomings while here u and others counter the same on a regular basis which starts a long debate.

I am neither defensive nor offensive about anything but i am just straightforward in stating facts as they stand. I would rather question u on the same as to why always u get very angry, irritated, frustrated when i or other highlight something negative about Tata Play or even state a basic thing like them not promoting Sports18 / FIFA World Cup on their home channels 😁

Let's end this discussion here, do not want to indulge in any further tu tu main main on this

Are you using TATA play On daily basis ?? I use i get irritate when we chat or call with CC first they do the promotion of WC to subscribe the Sports18 Channels .

Sure buddy. I know about the same. I raised the issue of "lacking in implementing effective promotion strategy for FIFA World Cup" which clearly means a strategy which helps raise awareness and interest among subscribers for that event and does not cause any inconvenience or interruption to their viewing or user experience :)

Back
Top Bottom