Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,699,054
They did the day and day before World Cup. Don't think any more promotion is required. Football audience aren't dumb that they need daily reminder.

Promotion is required throughout the duration of the event. It is not a question of how many people know about the same or not but to actually generate more interest , attract more audience and widen the subscriber base which opts to watch the event. If cricket promos can run all thru the day on home channel then FIFA World Cup deserves equal treatment in this regard

Promotion is required throughout the duration of the event. It is not a question of how many people know about the same or not but to actually generate more interest , attract more audience and widen the subscriber base which opts to watch the event. If cricket promos can run all thru the day on home channel then FIFA World Cup deserves equal treatment in this regard
Cricket promos also don't run 24x7 throughout the event and home channel is not the only way to promote anything.

Cable doesn't do it. But you will find maximum number of viewers watching it. Once viewer get the LCN number. They don't really care.

Cricket promotion is required when any other broadcaster is airing cricket Star is known to air ball by ball highlights of full 20 and 50 over highlights when Sony or other broadcaster is airing a similar live event.

Cable doesn't do it. But you will find maximum number of viewers watching it. Once viewer get the LCN number. They don't really care.

Cricket promotion is required when any other broadcaster is airing cricket Star is known to air ball by ball highlights of full 20 and 50 over highlights when Sony or other broadcaster is airing a similar live event.

I don't agree with u on this buddy. Going by ur logic DTH or Cable TV Platforms should not even promote India Cricket matches/series so heavily as anyways lot more people will anyways watch it as compared to say Football World Cup. But as cricket is promoted to the fullest despite being lot more popular hence football world cup should be promoted even more. On Airtel Digital TV i am seeing Sports18/Football World Ads/promotions being done aggressively be it on Home Channels or various other days but same is missing on Tata Play.

Coming to ur 2nd then again answering as per the reason stated by u, even during Football World Cup Matches being on Sports18 u can see Premier League, UEFA football matches and various other prominent football leagues being aired across Star Sports, Sony Sports Channels so won't that won't require proper wide scaled promotions of FIFA World Cup on home channels or other modes of DTH / Cable platforms . As such this logic of urs is flawed even if when some big live sports event is being aired on a channel and rival sports channels r airing ball by ball highlights of cricket match or full football match of same teams in another tournament or some other similar match featuring players of the same team then viewers r smart enough to watch the live event over highlights.

Promotions r required to attract more viewers towards a sporting event. Just admit it that Tata Play is on the wrong side for not airing FIFA World Cup/Sports 18 ads on its home channels, no point justifying their shortcoming

@dino29 bro, pls dont start debates on unnecessary issues on Tata Play threads Its getting on members nerves now that you are still doing it again and again, and if someone counters you you have all the time to post BIG BIG article like posts.

Pls go to the thread of your choice and continue debating 🙏

@dino29 bhai too long to quote. Why promotion is required when fans are gonna watch it anyway? They heavily advertised it when it was a newly launch channel this weekend. If you call customer service of Tata Play. First thing IVR ask whether to subscribe or not. On opening of the app you will this banner.
crSEZgL.jpg

Channels are available on app and websites homepage.
Kva52D1.jpg

On top of that they are the only DTH provider who are doing proper Hindi broadcast with MTV HD. Don't you think that's enough promotion? They had ads on UI when channel was newly launched last weekend. Now it's no longer required.
a2MOTgO.jpg

Talkin' about promotions. Recent Jingalala offers has been dud. We were so use to getting good offers. These offers of service channels just feels bad.

@dino29 bro, pls dont start debates on unnecessary issues on Tata Play threads Its getting on members nerves now that you are still doing it again and again, and if someone counters you you have all the time to post BIG BIG article like posts.

Pls go to the thread of your choice and continue debating 🙏

I did not start any debate Anish bhai, i just stated the facts but u and @iDJ bro gave counter arguments to it and tried to justify when Sports18/FIFA World Promotion ads are not airing prominently or should i say hardly visible on home channels of Tata Play.

If someone puts forward a point then surely i give a proper explanation of things bcoz i never make a comment which is devoid of merit or substance.

Why should i go to another thread? Being a member i have the right to put forward my points in a sensible & proper manner. If u r saying that one should not discuss about shortcomings of Tata Play or if someone puts forward valid points and then he/she should be countered with a reply .... So same should not be responded to and the other side should b made to accept that they r wrong even when that is not true...well i do not accept such a way of discussing about things.

Each time something slightly negative about Tata Play is brought forward by a member then efforts r made to downplay the same and make the concerned member admit that they r wrong even when truth has been stated.

All this is just ignored & then it is said that i am being biased to or anti some brand ... Such is the rather unpleasant truth :(

I did not start any debate Anish bhai, i just stated the facts but u and @iDJ bro gave counter arguments to it and tried to justify when Sports18/FIFA World Promotion ads are not airing prominently or should i say hardly visible on home channels of Tata Play.

If someone puts forward a point then surely i give a proper explanation of things bcoz i never make a comment which is devoid of merit or substance.

Why should i go to another thread? Being a member i have the right to put forward my points in a sensible & proper manner. If u r saying that one should not discuss about shortcomings of Tata Play or if someone puts forward valid points and then he/she should be countered with a reply .... So same should not be responded to and the other side should b made to accept that they r wrong even when that is not true...well i do not accept such a way of discussing about things.

Each time something slightly negative about Tata Play is brought forward by a member then efforts r made to downplay the same and make the concerned member admit that they r wrong even when truth has been stated.

All this is just ignored & then it is said that i am being biased to or anti some brand ... Such is the rather unpleasant truth :(
So you only find shortcomings on tata play ??? or do you tend to ignore the shortcomings of other DTH players ??

Why is that when someone puts forth the shortcomings of ADTV, you come to justify it rather than accepting the same, like how you have stated above and telling me.

Why is that you keep posting news that are untrue like you said before that Tata Play doesnt allow different channels on multitv connection, etc, it was only after members gave you proof you had to agree as u had no option. If not you would have not agreed and justified your way as true. So many such examples we can provide where you just want to show some service provider in negative manner without done any research on them.

Its just that you dont want to listen, as what you are doing is looking really bad.

Back
Top Bottom