Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,701
  • Views Views: Views 2,690,591
That's the thing with Airtel. Parents, oldies get used to it. Think I'll face the same issue if I switch to any other DTH/cable. How is the general box performance bro ? When I used in hotel, it was very slow loaded with promotional ads. Like the moment we land on an unsubscribed channels it takes us to ad section which shows plans with the channel, late response etc. This was the box:
ZZRd39g.jpg

Last edited:
Two channel counts were reduced in My Account.
307 channels shown before now show only 305 channels.
Aastha Gujarati channel is SD channel, but it shows in HD channel.

Slc033d.png

JmhMqCw.png

That's the thing with Airtel. Parents, oldies get used to it. Think I'll face the same issue if I switch to any other DTH/cable. How is the general box performance bro ? When I used in hotel, it was very slow loaded with promotional ads. Like the moment we land on an unsubscribed channels it takes us to ad section which shows plans with the channel, late response etc. This was the box:
ZZRd39g.jpg
This box is very laggy & sometimes gets stuck completely while changing channels. Tata Play usually gives this box then we request for box swap.

ovZKvu1.png

This box is very laggy & sometimes gets stuck completely while changing channels. Tata Play usually gives this box then we request for box swap.

ovZKvu1.png
Same panna box right? I thought humax box
I desperately need that humax t52 model 😢

My HD Panna STB (Cardless) Swapped With New HD Technicolor(Card) STB with New Tata Play Logo 😍👍

I got call Yesterday evening about Technician Visiting , Today morning they came an replaced my STB . The Old STB was hanging a lot n channel changing was very slow .

ujXvfKY.jpg

AcOH7c9.jpg
3JV42Dl.jpg

My HD Panna STB (Cardless) Swapped With New HD Technicolor(Card) STB with New Tata Play Logo 😍👍

I got call Yesterday evening about Technician Visiting , Today morning they came an replaced my STB . The Old STB was hanging a lot n channel changing was very slow .

ujXvfKY.jpg

AcOH7c9.jpg
3JV42Dl.jpg
Is this available for every one because i am having cardless hd box?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom