Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,701
  • Views Views: Views 2,690,581
My HD Panna STB (Cardless) Swapped With New HD Technicolor(Card) STB with New Tata Play Logo 😍👍

I got call Yesterday evening about Technician Visiting , Today morning they came an replaced my STB . The Old STB was hanging a lot n channel changing was very slow .

ujXvfKY.jpg

AcOH7c9.jpg
3JV42Dl.jpg
Bro how you placed a Swapping request? I think they only replace Not Working STB.
I have two boxes Binge for LED and Panna box for CRT.

The new UI of Panna box is irritating in CRT TV. Alphabets /Fonts are not visible on 24 inches CRT TV.

But it is not laggy still Can I replace it?

Last edited:
You've to convince your area Tata Play technician.
Ok I will try bro.

Bro I have these two HD latest Tata Play Branding STB.

The problem with Panna box is discussed with you i.e. font not visible.

And the problem with the above (top STB in pic) box is sometime when connected to the plug and switch is NOT ON then there is a bit feeling of current in this model.
Is this issue with my STB or what?
zpea1Ew.jpg

Ok I will try bro.

Bro I have these two HD latest Tata Play Branding STB.

The problem with Panna box is discussed with you i.e. font not visible.

And the problem with the above (top STB in pic) box is sometime when connected to the plug and switch is NOT ON then there is a bit feeling of current in this model.
Is this issue with my STB or what?
zpea1Ew.jpg
May be some internal wiring Problem in your STB , Raise a complaint your local area technician will call you explain him your problem.

Strange thing happened yesterday, while watching my favourite serial,I went to other room for some purpose,had kept both tv & TP stb on. After 30 mins when I returned,saw a prompt on screen" your stb is going in standby mode,press any key to continue watching.Happened earlier also when once watching my favourite show,went out for some time,switched off my tv to conserve energy but left the stb on as on restarting it always defaults to home.When I switched on the TV,was amazed to see the stb in standby mode,can pls anyone explain the phenomenon?

Back
Top Bottom