Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,701
  • Views Views: Views 2,690,581
Which STB you're having? How's many years old ?
pLM8Q5I.jpg

Next to binge+ STB
In 2020 i Upgrade to HD stb then in 2022 the stb was not working it was replaced by myself

My HD Panna STB (Cardless) Swapped With New HD Technicolor(Card) STB with New Tata Play Logo 😍👍

I got call Yesterday evening about Technician Visiting , Today morning they came an replaced my STB . The Old STB was hanging a lot n channel changing was very slow .

ujXvfKY.jpg

AcOH7c9.jpg
3JV42Dl.jpg
Bro what is the model number? How to get it? My panna box out of warranty. I have binge+ box also but it is too laggy and boot time is too much, parents are not liking it and always complaining, panna box sd picture quality is upto mark, it also lagging..please help bro

Anyone else used this model? Any difference in picture quality or UI?
UI is same but in Card STB less lag channels changing now faster . PQ will be same in all STB as its done from satellite compression.

UI is same but in Card STB less lag channels changing now faster . PQ will be same in all STB as its done from satellite compression.
I disagree with you for picture quality part. Binge plus stb is having much better picture quality as compared to HD boxes. I had hands on experience with both boxes.

I disagree with you for picture quality part. Binge plus stb is having much better picture quality as compared to HD boxes. I had hands on experience with both boxes.
Bro which hd boxes you compared? I mean this card box or cardless ones (panna/navya)

Back
Top Bottom