Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,701
  • Views Views: Views 2,690,581
But what is the problem with multi accounts 🙂
In tataplay app it is very easy to switch, just 2 buttons click ..I have 3 accounts , one linked to hd box deactivated as picture quality is worst, another one I gave to my milkman and one is binge+ box which I am using now

6zNQbW3.jpg
I mentioned the this and edited in my past message

I mentioned the this and edited in my past message
Your dish and wire will remain same, just get a new box 🙂
On a side note I miss my first box too which is currently used by my milkman, it was my first hd box with card, picture quality was brilliant..later I went to DishTV and then later again bought new tataplay connection with panna box (worst picture quality)

Your dish and wire will remain same, just get a new box 🙂
On a side note I miss my first box too which is currently used by my milkman, it was my first hd box with card, picture quality was brilliant..later I went to DishTV and then later again bought new tataplay connection with panna box (worst picture quality)
But the subscriber id will change🥲

Guys check pogo channel now, chota bheem audio is in Tamil/Telugu even though I have set hindi

What is the aspect ratio for Zee Tamil SD? I think movies play in 16:9 ratio, but serials play in 4:3 ratio.

But what is the problem with multi accounts 🙂
In tataplay app it is very easy to switch, just 2 buttons click ..I have 3 accounts , one linked to hd box deactivated as picture quality is worst, another one I gave to my milkman and one is binge+ box which I am using now

6zNQbW3.jpg
Bro which pack is 206 pack and 298 one 🤩

Back
Top Bottom